Windows 10: Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

Discus and support Netplwiz deleted my Admin account! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Ok, so what happened was that I was using clipboard and on the bottom it had a note that I could transfer clipboard through devices. I tried logging in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Buddly3, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Buddly3 Win User

Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

Ok, so what happened was that I was using clipboard and on the bottom it had a note that I could transfer clipboard through devices. I tried logging in with my account, but it said it was already in use, so make another one with my other email. Then it changed the name (Of windows account) to my email I logged in with. I was confused and I wanted nobody seeing that when I posted, and I saw another account that had the same name except one change, so what I did was check online on howto change administrator roles. I did windows + R and put netplwiz, then I changed the roles from group membership (Main into standard user and non-main into administrator) and I then login to my other account (Not main one as the one I put as standard user was main.) Any help, please?

Windows 10 Home Edition

Laptop

Intel Insider.

:)

Buddly3, Nov 13, 2018
  2. marmal80 Win User

Deleted admin account netplwiz command.

I deleted incidentally admin account through netplwiz command in Win 10 while trying to changind signin in requirements. I cannot now log in to the computer and start Win 10 cause it says that the password is incorrect (that is not true). Please help how
    to start the system.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

marmal80, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Netplwiz deleted my Admin account! - Similar Threads - Netplwiz deleted Admin

2. I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11: I recently found out that I could see who has access to my computer by running NETPLWIZ, I also saw that my name was misspelled so I renamed my admin account. After doing that, I COULDN'T OPEN ANYTHING, so I tried renaming by to what it originally was, then it DELETED itself....
  3. I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11: I recently found out that I could see who has access to my computer by running NETPLWIZ, I also saw that my name was misspelled so I renamed my admin account. After doing that, I COULDN'T OPEN ANYTHING, so I tried renaming by to what it originally was, then it DELETED itself....
  4. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  5. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  6. netplwiz deleted my user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    netplwiz deleted my user: Hello, i have recently reinstalled my windows.Once it has finished, my username was missspelled, so i searched how to edit itI managed to edit in using netplwiz, but once i restarted my system, my user was disabled or removed i dont know why.Now i dont have administrator...
  7. User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts: I am running Win10, home user version, build 18363. I am listed as an administrator, but I cannot do any of the functions, troubleshooting, etc. When I run NETPLWIZ or o to control panel and try to change the account type the User Access Control screen pops up and says to...
  8. Admin Access and Netplwiz command

Admin Access and Netplwiz command: I am unable to access my downloaded programs or anything I download. I get the screen to run as admin but there is no place to enter password and no yes option. Only no. After researching online I find lots of solutions but none work for me. One example is using the...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore deleted account in netplwiz