Windows 10: netplwiz deleted my user

Discus and support netplwiz deleted my user in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently reinstalled my windows.Once it has finished, my username was missspelled, so i searched how to edit itI managed to edit in using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adrián Toral, Jul 13, 2021.

1. netplwiz deleted my user

Hello, i have recently reinstalled my windows.Once it has finished, my username was missspelled, so i searched how to edit itI managed to edit in using netplwiz, but once i restarted my system, my user was disabled or removed i dont know why.Now i dont have administrator access to edit it againSOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

:)

Adrián Toral, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ

It should only be listed in netplwiz if it is active. In a command prompt, type net users to get a list of all user accounts (active or not). Type net user guest to see full details for that one account, including whether the system thinks it's active.

3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 13, 2021
  4. netplwiz deleted my user

Duplicate User Account

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to follow the steps to delete the account.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and click on Ok.

• If prompted by UAC, click on
      Yes.

• Check the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box.

• Click on a user you want to delete, and click on
      Remove.

• Click/tap on Yes to confirm.
    Please let us know to in future if you need further help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

netplwiz deleted my user

1. netplwiz deleted my user - Similar Threads - netplwiz deleted user

2. On my netplwiz there is adminstrator and an invited user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On my netplwiz there is adminstrator and an invited user: Good afternoonI have problem with this invited user it won't get deleted i try every method and i want to know about invite user stand for what bc i can't access to it and when i had pc before it was only on user administrator and non invited one...
  3. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot delete a user from netplwiz: When i sign in my windows i get 2 options to which account i want to sign in the 1st one is my normal microsoft account and the 2nd is some random account named Administrator, so i went to netplwiz and clicked on remove in which it said "The user DESKTOP-F10C0EU\Adminisrator...
  4. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete a user from netplwiz: When i sign in my windows i get 2 options to which account i want to sign in the 1st one is my normal microsoft account and the 2nd is some random account named Administrator, so i went to netplwiz and clicked on remove in which it said "The user DESKTOP-F10C0EU\Adminisrator...
  5. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

6. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted: Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the folder is still there. I tried to do this manually but it says you require permission from sid code of deleted userlook at the...
  7. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted: Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the folder is still there. I tried to do this manually but it says you require permission from sid code of deleted userlook at the...
  8. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  9. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  10. Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ: So this is strange and I am looking for any answers. I have Windows 10 64-bit Pro and I have two of them; wife and mine Now I am chasing another issue, but that's how I came across this. In netplwiz on my wife's system she only has one entry and it is her user. On mine...