Windows 10: netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

Discus and support netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Have a new HP Pavillion desktop; W10. I have it go to Sleep after about 30 minutes. Every time, upon waking it up by pressing a key, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Robert11 Win User

netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

Hello,

Have a new HP Pavillion desktop; W10.

I have it go to Sleep after about 30 minutes.

Every time, upon waking it up by pressing
    a key, it always asks me for my Password.
    A real pain.

So, I did the: netplwiz bit, but it still asks me each time.

Is this supposed to work on W10 ?
    Any idea why it doesn't ?

Something else to do, besides ?

How do you folks disable asking for Psswords ?

Much thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Mar 31, 2019
  2. RobGaal Win User

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Current password doesn t work incorrect. Reset password requirs some usb stick which is not in my posession. Any ideas ? Try to access microsoft account but non of my email adress is recognised so cannot try this option.

RobGaal, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 31, 2019
  4. netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

1. netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why? - Similar Threads - netplwiz Prevent Asking

2. I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working.: I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working. Hello, I'm asking for help, I just tried all the methods that I found. I saw a lot of questions on the principle of no checkbox or something else, but I have another problem Netplwiz just does not open, I enter commands...
  3. I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working.: I can't change my password. Netplwiz is not working. Hello, I'm asking for help, I just tried all the methods that I found. I saw a lot of questions on the principle of no checkbox or something else, but I have another problem Netplwiz just does not open, I enter commands...
  4. netplwiz doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    netplwiz doesn't work: Try to eliminate the sign in on window 10. But unchecking "users must enter name and password to use this computer" doesn't work in netplwiz for me. Can you help?"Nash"...
  5. Task Scheduler asks for username and password, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Scheduler asks for username and password, doesn't work: In trying to create a UAC bypass with task scheduler, I came across a problem. Task Scheduler asks for a password.I searched many forums, and the solutions never worked, which led me to create a question myself. I am trying to run with the highest privileges, except there is...
  6. why windows 10 asking for password second time?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why windows 10 asking for password second time?: I have a new pc so I am trying to log in my Microsoft account first time... after accepting my password saying that you need to enter your valid password second time! I don't get it. I did change my password for outlook account and I can access my outlook from a web browser...
  7. netplwiz not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netplwiz not working: I tried all the solutions the internet had to offer to disable your password. Especially using netplwiz. It worked for a while, and I guess it doesn't work anymore. Help!...
  8. Why do I have to change my password each time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to change my password each time: Each time I want to open Microsoft they tell me my password is incorrect when I have just changed it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-change-my-password-each-time/ac3a5b68-978b-43d9-8ea3-94cc8380dd0a"
  9. netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    netplwiz To Prevent Asking For password Each Time Doesn't Work: Why?: Hello, Have a new HP Pavillion desktop; W10. I have it go to Sleep after about 30 minutes. Every time, upon waking it up by pressing a key, it always asks me for my Password. A real pain. So, I did the: netplwiz bit, but it still asks me each time. Is this supposed to...
  10. incorrect password after netplwiz

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    incorrect password after netplwiz: Hello. I wanted to disable login password to I ran netplwiz and unchecked that requirement. It worked, but now when I turn on my computer, it says my password or username is incorrect. I click ok and it gives me two "users" on the lower left hand corner. I choose the correct...