Windows 10: netsh.exe and force restart

Discus and support netsh.exe and force restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys i need help. There's a sign said that my pc is going to get restart in 5 min and after restarting there's a cmd that pop up on my screen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by questionable question, Aug 26, 2020.

1. netsh.exe and force restart

Hi guys i need help. There's a sign said that my pc is going to get restart in 5 min and after restarting there's a cmd that pop up on my screen that said system32/netsh.exe. Guys is this a virus? or a bug? and i also tried virus scan malwarebytes,avast protection .And also my wifi got disconnected so i clicked troubleshooting and accidentally clicked restart settings I used wifi adapter pls help

:)

questionable question, Aug 26, 2020
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    forced restarts

it has four 12V rails rated at 19A. thats approx 220W per rail. My previous 600W PSU had four 18A rails and it was listed as a 600W.

Since the PSU has multpile rails instead of one single one, its entirely possible say, for your video card and CPU to end up on the same rail - and with an i7 and a modern video card, 220W isnt going to be enough.

Mussels, Aug 26, 2020
  4. netsh.exe and force restart

little cat, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

netsh.exe and force restart

1. netsh.exe and force restart - Similar Threads - netsh exe force

2. Netsh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netsh: CMDNetshnetshnetsh.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%AD%A3%E5%B8%B8%E4%BD%BF/2ccbf0bb-0528-430c-bb89-a4f6274b4fdc
  3. Netsh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netsh: CMDNetshnetshnetsh.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%AD%A3%E5%B8%B8%E4%BD%BF/2ccbf0bb-0528-430c-bb89-a4f6274b4fdc
  4. NETSH command

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NETSH command: Playing around with the command as a utility to troubleshoot connectivity issues. Running this command gives a bunch of great info but I would like to have it save the html file to a specific path. Can't find info on doing that . Does anyone know ? netsh wlan show...
  5. Sudden forced Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden forced Restart: My computer certainly restarts and shows this message if I use it for long period of time continuously watching movies on VLC Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-forced-restart/c0c41815-3597-44cd-a110-251d981e6ed1
  6. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...
  7. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...
  8. Windows update forced restart

Windows update forced restart: Hi, Today my computer forced restarted in order to install new updates. Until now I have to accept updates when I restarted the PC, now - forcing the restart was absolutely unprofessional. I had unsaved documents and other opened applications. Please don't use forced...
  9. Force restart

Force restart: [IMG]Excuse me, i want to ask what happened here on my pc, because the percentage didn’t move at all and it has been 1 hour, like this, can you tell me what i can do to fix this?...
  10. Updates... Then forcefully restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates... Then forcefully restart: Forcing updates is one thing. Forcing a restart is another - and completely unacceptable. Until now I have been able to reschedule the restart. Today it just restarted while I was working. Bug? Intentionally? I will not give Microsoft long to change this behavior....