Windows 10: NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password

Discus and support NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password using netsh [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akhilesh Erwa, Sep 25, 2019.

1. NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password

How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password using netsh

NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password 7c9b27bd-00fc-4035-973a-9aa9f9435fac?upload=true.jpg

:)

Akhilesh Erwa, Sep 25, 2019
  2. GR8GUY Win User

Wifi username and password issue

Thanks for this but although that method reveals and confirms my data is correct it still hasn't helped to resolve the issue. There is no username and password (as per earlier screenshot). Regardless of what details I populate those fields with it just returns cannot connect to this. I have tried using all combinations of the connection name (VM939467-2G ) passphrase /SSID /router access password etc into those boxes to no avail. I have updated network adapter driver and replicated all internet settings to match my own laptop.
    It connects no probs via cable but just cannot connect wirelessly. Are there any other vital settings Im missing or need to check ?
    Ive been scouring you tube and google and getting nowhere

GR8GUY, Sep 25, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User

There is no username required for connecting to Wifi, unless you are on a public wifi that uses Captive Portal.

A private WiFi only needs SSID that is broadcast, and Passphrase entered for the computer to connect.

bro67, Sep 25, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password

Open Command and enter netsh wlan show all . In order to connect to wifi, you first need the SSID, second is the Passphrase.

bro67, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password

1. NETSH: How to connect to wifi(SSID) with username and password - Similar Threads - NETSH connect wifi

2. Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden WIFI SSID connections keep disappearing: We have a lot of Windows 10 computers that connect to our Wifi using a hidden SSID. We configure the SSID on the computers and they work perfectly fine for a while, but after some time, the Hidden SSID just disappears and the Wifi connects to our guest network instead. We...
  3. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  4. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  5. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  7. WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connectivity - Username and Password is greyed out.: I am unable to connect to my company wireless , where "Enter your user name and password" is GREYED out. Usually my Wifi connects thru a Certificate, but new laptops X1 Yoga we received recently asking for username and password. This is not same case for other laptops like...
  8. Connect to all wifis with same SSID and password

Connect to all wifis with same SSID and password: Hello, I have a Windows 10 tablet and have multiple routers in different locations. These routers all have the same SSID and password. Is there a way to tell my Windows 10 tablet to connect to all these routers without having to connect manually to each of them? In an...
  9. Windows will not connect to WIFI router with new password and same SSID

Windows will not connect to WIFI router with new password and same SSID: After changing password for a non-broadcasting network's SSID Windows 10 continues asking for a new network key then does not accept the new key. Password was changed for safety purposes and has been accepted by other devices on this network, most of which are Apple ios or...
  10. Wifi username and password issue

Wifi username and password issue: Hi, I have just bought an HP laptop running windows 10. I cannot connect to internet wirelessly as when I select my network connection it requests username and password. (Screen shot attached) I only have a network password for my connection and have never had or been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 netsh connect wifi

2. internal command for SSID name password

3. netsh connect wifi ssid with password

4. example netsh command logon to wifi with password,
  5. login ssid netsh