Windows 10: NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

Discus and support NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW TO SECURE?[ATTACH] One of my computerconnected to Network shows different NETSTAT results and others show different results. Check screenshot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carl.Johnson, Dec 22, 2019.

1. NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

HOW TO SECURE? NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure" 11d59769-7ce1-476d-bd29-b4853453d664?upload=true.jpg

One of my computerconnected to Network shows different NETSTAT results and others show different results.

Check screenshot.

:)

Carl.Johnson, Dec 22, 2019

2. NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

One of my computer(connected to Network) shows different NETSTAT results and others show different results.

Check ScreenShots.

NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure" 250ce797-d843-4f4f-8fb5-413ed0c93f01?upload=true.jpg

Is this possible to secure connections like shown in above screenshot?

Carl.Johnson, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Netstat shows foreign IP addresses when using my wireless printer

I was trying to print something using my wireless printer and my printer kept giving me a message saying it was performing other options. I ran netstat and found the foreign ip addresses

shawndasantiago, Dec 22, 2019
  4. NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

Hi Carl,

I just like to isolate the issue that you're having right now with your device netstat. Are you using VPN on one of your computers? Any changes made on your device before having this issue? When was the last time you were able to update your device? What
    is the current version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press
    Windows logo key + R, type winver, then select OK.

I will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

1. NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure" - Similar Threads - NETSTAT Foreign Address

2. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  3. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  4. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Strange foreign address.

Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  6. Strange foreign address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  7. What does "https" mean at the end of a foreign address? (netstat)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does "https" mean at the end of a foreign address? (netstat): Hello. I was running some netstat commands earlier today and about 40-50 active connections came up. Every one of their foreign addresses ended in "https". All of them had the protocol "TCP". What does this mean? Should I be worried? Any help will be appreciated. submitted...
  8. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  9. Foreign address after running netstat -f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Foreign address after running netstat -f: Windows 10 pro - 1809. Wanted to know if I should be concerned about all these foreign addresses shown in attached file. TIA for any info or help. Rick 147583
  10. sign in shows foreign country

sign in shows foreign country: attempt to contact ms support thru chat direct OR thru browser. In both instances and with multiple different browsers I get the same message - "Sorry my bot code is having an issue". So, I can not get an answer from Microsoft. I do not feel that I should pay for an answer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netstat state hacking