Windows 10: netwok problem

Discus and support netwok problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lalitmewada, Feb 27, 2020.

1. netwok problem

my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do?

:)

lalitmewada, Feb 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Internet Connection

• Community, it seems as though my reply (6-28-17) was missed. I have copied the same below. Still need help.

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Netwok ( connected) but course I have the Eternet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is “
    Netwok and Internet settngs” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

netwok problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

netwok problem

1. netwok problem - Similar Threads - netwok problem

2. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  3. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  4. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483

Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483: When the machine is turn on my wifi network is not detected, But after having run "diagnose this connection" the connection is detected. The error mentioned below can be seen...
  6. Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok.: Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-share-some-details-for-file-sharing-on-a/efa61676-01cf-449e-8983-494b03a5a2ca
  7. Wifi netwok isn't secure

Wifi netwok isn't secure: Hello everyone.. After the 1903 update, whenever I login to my wifi network, a notification popups saying that my network isn't secure. My wifi security setting was set to WPA2 PSK TKIP/AES. [ATTACH] After some search on the matter I realized that this error is due...
  8. Dell xps8930 local netwok problem

Dell xps8930 local netwok problem: I am having trouble connecting my Del xps8930 PC to all the other pc's on my local network. I keep getting message "Windows cannot access …". I also get the same message if I try to access the 8930 from another PC on the network. I tried pinging another PC and I get a...
  9. wifi netwok not showing

wifi netwok not showing: from last few days my wifi is not working properly its showing a red cross box and itried to reinstall my windows its worked but for few hours its hidden in device manger my wifi adapter is intel dual wireless ac 7265...
  10. Netwoks in Windows 10

Netwoks in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I've changed my username, and I now may have a cure, yes a cure not the usual crap that keeps coming up about services as they just do not work. I wont post this today, I am testing it, as I type this, if it works I will post the cure not a haphazard solution...