Windows 10: Netwoks in Windows 10

Discus and support Netwoks in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've changed my username, and I now may have a cure, yes a cure not the usual crap that keeps coming up about services as they just do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CocteauTwins1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Netwoks in Windows 10

Hi everyone, I've changed my username, and I now may have a cure, yes a cure not the usual crap that keeps coming up about services as they just do not work.

I wont post this today, I am testing it, as I type this, if it works I will post the cure not a haphazard solution that fails to work but a real time solution.

30 years in the industry and this one got me very frustrated

so book mark this post and keep checking back in a couple of days I will post more

Cocteau

p.s. hope this works as it is looking good so far, will be a pain to do but if it works will be worthwhile if you run your own network with multiple pc's like I have done for 30 years

:)

CocteauTwins1, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Netwoks in Windows 10

Windows 10 update no netwok

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Built-in Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2: Update the drivers

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Netwoks in Windows 10

1. Netwoks in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Netwoks

2. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  3. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  4. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483

Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483: When the machine is turn on my wifi network is not detected, But after having run "diagnose this connection" the connection is detected. The error mentioned below can be seen...
  6. Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok.: Can you share some details for file sharing on a local netwok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-share-some-details-for-file-sharing-on-a/efa61676-01cf-449e-8983-494b03a5a2ca
  7. Wifi netwok isn't secure

Wifi netwok isn't secure: Hello everyone.. After the 1903 update, whenever I login to my wifi network, a notification popups saying that my network isn't secure. My wifi security setting was set to WPA2 PSK TKIP/AES. [ATTACH] After some search on the matter I realized that this error is due...
  8. netwok problem

netwok problem: my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwok-problem/928bc06d-51c3-487b-8eaa-b4303dd4aca4
  9. Dell xps8930 local netwok problem

Dell xps8930 local netwok problem: I am having trouble connecting my Del xps8930 PC to all the other pc's on my local network. I keep getting message "Windows cannot access …". I also get the same message if I try to access the 8930 from another PC on the network. I tried pinging another PC and I get a...
  10. wifi netwok not showing

wifi netwok not showing: from last few days my wifi is not working properly its showing a red cross box and itried to reinstall my windows its worked but for few hours its hidden in device manger my wifi adapter is intel dual wireless ac 7265...