Windows 10: network 3 windows 10 pcs

Discus and support network 3 windows 10 pcs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I network. they are all on an Ethernet connection to the same router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobHasse, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BobHasse Win User

network 3 windows 10 pcs

how do I network. they are all on an Ethernet connection to the same router

:)

BobHasse, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  3. WalterW Win User
    Ethernet network between 3 Windows 10 PCs problem

I performed your suggestions on my desktop (Win 10 Pro) and my laptop (Win 10 home) and left them running for about 30 minutes and I can now get a connection between the 3 PCs, I will perform your suggestions on my other PC (Win 10 Pro) and leave them all running for 30 minutes and hopefully that will connect .
    I will report after I have done it.

WalterW, Aug 4, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

network 3 windows 10 pcs

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

network 3 windows 10 pcs

1. network 3 windows 10 pcs - Similar Threads - network pcs

2. Ethernet PCs Stop Being Discoverable Unless I Do A Network Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet PCs Stop Being Discoverable Unless I Do A Network Reset: That's it basically,My two PCs both running Windows 10 Home edition can see each other on the private home network until I have to reboot them. Then the only way I can make them discoverable to each other on the network is to do a network reset, on each which is a bind.None...
  3. Ethernet PCs Stop Being Discoverable Unless I Do A Network Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet PCs Stop Being Discoverable Unless I Do A Network Reset: That's it basically,My two PCs both running Windows 10 Home edition can see each other on the private home network until I have to reboot them. Then the only way I can make them discoverable to each other on the network is to do a network reset, on each which is a bind.None...
  4. Ethernet PCs Stop Being Discoverable Unless I Do A Network Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Win11 Delivery optimization not downloading from my other PCs on the network

Win11 Delivery optimization not downloading from my other PCs on the network: Hi!I'm in the process of preparing some 10 identical NBs notebooks with Win11 Home for my company.I brought them home to set them up from scratch. I already fully updated two and activated DO Delivery Optimization for Windows Updates on them. The second downloaded everything...
  6. Win11 Delivery optimization not downloading from my other PCs on the network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Delivery optimization not downloading from my other PCs on the network: Hi!I'm in the process of preparing some 10 identical NBs notebooks with Win11 Home for my company.I brought them home to set them up from scratch. I already fully updated two and activated DO Delivery Optimization for Windows Updates on them. The second downloaded everything...
  7. 3 PCs can see each other and access shared folders on the network and 1 can't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 PCs can see each other and access shared folders on the network and 1 can't.: I have a few machines on my network. They can all see and interact with each other Wifi windows 11, wired windows 10, wifi windows 10 except for my main PC wired or wifi Windows 10I have tried about anything I can find on the internet. Loads of stuff about sharing and editing...
  8. 3 PCs can see each other and access shared folders on the network and 1 can't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 PCs can see each other and access shared folders on the network and 1 can't.: I have a few machines on my network. They can all see and interact with each other Wifi windows 11, wired windows 10, wifi windows 10 except for my main PC wired or wifi Windows 10I have tried about anything I can find on the internet. Loads of stuff about sharing and editing...
  9. 3 PCs can see each other and access shared folders on the network and 1 can't.

10. In one of our client's network some PCs/Laptops are updating incorrect timezone and some...

In one of our client's network some PCs/Laptops are updating incorrect timezone and some...: Dear Team,In one of our client's site there is a issue of incorrect timezoneUCT +2 is updated when selecting automatic time zone. Some PCs and laptops gets the correct time zone UCT +5. I did a packet capture and found out that PCs/ Laptops are getting correct UCT time from...