Windows 10: network 5g

Discus and support network 5g in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10) 2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g, have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by npcnpc1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. npcnpc1 Win User

network 5g

computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10)

2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g,

have connected to 5g on other devices.

Acer all in one desktop

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

any help appreciated thanks

:)

npcnpc1, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Wireless printer does not show my Asus router 5g network

Hi Dan,

It is possible that this issue is caused by the incompatibility between your network/router and printer. To better assist you we would like to verify some information:

• Can your other devices detect the 5G network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 13, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

network 5g

Intel to Bring 5G to Mobile PCs by 2019

Today, Intel announced it is collaborating with Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft to bring 5G connectivity to Windows PCs with Intel XMM 8000 series commercial 5G modems. Intel expects the first high-performing 5G-connected PCs to surface in the market in the second half of 2019.

Mobile World Congress (MWC) attendees will get a first sneak peek at a concept 5G-connected PC - a detachable 2 in 1 - connected by an early 5G modem and powered by 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processors. At MWC, Intel will showcase the power of 5G on a PC by livestreaming video over the 5G network. This concept is one of many stepping stones for moving the industry forward in what's possible for 5G-enabled PCs.

5G is not just another generation of wireless connectivity. It promises new opportunities for technology innovation across the computing and connectivity landscape from the cloud to the network and the client.

network 5g mvLHr0xXNVOtmjhR_thm.jpg

The PC is a central hub for processing incredible amounts of data. 5G is coming. Not only will it bring a substantial amount of data needing processing but also new experiences for PC owners. Imagine immersing in untethered VR from anywhere in the world, or downloading a 250 megabyte file in seconds from a parking lot. Or imagine being able to continue participating in a multiplayer game as you ride in an autonomous vehicle on the way to class. Radically different. This is just a sampling of the experiences 5G will reimagine for the mobile PC. As this transformation of data continues, it's critical for PCs to be ready with 5G.

In addition to 5G:
    At MWC, Intel will also showcase the latest steps it has taken to build toward a more connected future with:
    • 11ax, the next big thing in Wi-Fi. A thin PC with 802.11ax Wi-Fi will be on display at the Intel's booth in Hall 3 at Stand 3E31. 802.11ax builds enhanced levels of manageability and network efficiency, and will be a critical part of the connected future with 5G.
    • eSIM functionality will be on display at Intel's booth in Hall 3 at Stand 3E31. As of September 2017, all of Intel's modem solutions for PCs support eSIM in enterprise and consumer segments. eSIM is an essential feature for connected PCs, and Intel plans to continue offering it going forward. Intel continues to work across the ecosystem to ensure our end customers enjoy seamless out-of-the-box experiences.
    Intel is investing deeply across its wireless portfolio and partners to bring 5G-connected mobile PCs to market, with benefits for users, like high-quality video on-the-go, high-end gaming, and seamless connections as users traverse Wi-Fi and cellular networks. With 5G's critical speeds and capacity, Intel will help to open the door to new experiences hardly imaginable today, and make connecting online from anywhere, anytime the norm.

btarunr, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

network 5g

1. network 5g - Similar Threads - network

2. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  3. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  4. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  6. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  7. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  8. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  9. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect computer to 5g network