Windows 10: Network access denied

Discus and support Network access denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a small network only two computers. I can see and access files on pc2 from pc1. but can not access files on pc1 from pc2. I got always the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by haraldmossle, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Network access denied

I have a small network only two computers. I can see and access files on pc2 from pc1. but can not access files on pc1 from pc2. I got always the message you have to request access permission. I use on both pc's the microsoft password.

:)

haraldmossle, Aug 5, 2020

2. Remote access denied.

Hi Paul,

To resolve your concern about remote access denied, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo+R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc on the Run box.
    • Open Remote Desktop Services.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Select This account: Network Service.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Aug 5, 2020
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Network access denied

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.usps.com/" on this server. Reference ###### Also, Ebay denied.

Hi,

We would like to know if you're still receiving the error message Access Denied You don't have permission to access on this server.

If yes, you may try following the suggestion of CarrotMuseum on this
    thread about adding the site to the trusted list.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Network access denied

1. Network access denied - Similar Threads - Network access denied

2. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network: I have account named "test" which is a member of Administrators" , when i tried to access the admin$ and provide this test credential at UACgot access denied error.Note : i have already tried adding LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy with value 1 , disabling UAC ....
  3. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network: I have account named "test" which is a member of Administrators" , when i tried to access the admin$ and provide this test credential at UACgot access denied error.Note : i have already tried adding LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy with value 1 , disabling UAC ....
  4. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network drive of OneDrive access denied: Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing CID with the cid # on the address bar of onedrive homepage I am getting stuck in a loop to sign in using my microsoft login...
  6. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

Network drive of OneDrive access denied: Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my onedrive as a network drive on windows 10 file explorer. After i use https://d.docs.live.net/CID replacing CID with the cid # on the address bar of onedrive homepage I am getting stuck in a loop to sign in using my microsoft login...
  7. Network drive of OneDrive access denied

8. randomly denied access to SMB network drive

randomly denied access to SMB network drive: I have two SMB network drives located on a NAS. One drive is username/password protected the other has public access.I've enabled SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support support manually. I'm aware SMB 1.0 support is deprecated because of vulnerability. I'm in a private network....
  9. Enter Network Credentials - Access Denied

Enter Network Credentials - Access Denied: Hello Community!I am trying to access a hard drive on my PC Desktop from my laptop. Quick summary:Both connected to home wi-fi set as private networkPC in question has sharing enabled for the driveBoth computers can see each other on the networkPassword Protect Sharing is...
  10. Windows 10 hotspot Denied access to network

Windows 10 hotspot Denied access to network: Dear MS, I have very big unsolved issue which I have searched a lot for it, I work in a company the provide Internet through Ethernet cable, I will share it again through Hotspot via Netsh wlan hosted network,It works fine , the problem is when my phone or any other...