Windows 10: Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

Discus and support Network activity in Resource Monitor screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soujanya Arabolu, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt find any option to record the data.Can you guys please pour your valuable suggestion if any.

:)

Soujanya Arabolu, Nov 30, 2022
  2. EmilDK Win User

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Dear all

I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC.

Can I be sure, that Resource Monitor Network show all and every network activity on my PC?
    And that there is no download / upload activity, that is hidden / not shown?

Thank you for replying

EmilDK, Nov 30, 2022
  3. I need to monitor network activity

I've raped Google on how to's for monitoring network activity and can't find anything that suits my needs. I simply want to do one thing. I want to see the URLs of sites that people on my network are going to. I've tried wireshark but all it shows is a bunch of code and jibberish, makes you work really hard and dig too much to find an actual URL. I just want a program to actively list URLs that are being visited on my network. Can someone help?

stayplation3, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

a network problem in resource monitor

in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a)

what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟

please help me

mohamadbana, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

1. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen - Similar Threads - Network activity Resource

2. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?: Hello, I just want to ask, can a program bypass resource monitor of network access ? I mean it can connect to a website, but there is no logging in resource monitor !English is not my native language, thanks !...
  3. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?: Hello, I just want to ask, can a program bypass resource monitor of network access ? I mean it can connect to a website, but there is no logging in resource monitor !English is not my native language, thanks !...
  4. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network activity in Resource Monitor screen: Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt...
  5. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  6. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  7. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?: Dear all I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC. 1. Can I be sure, that Resource Monitor Network show all and every network activity on my PC? And that there is no download / upload...
  9. Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?: Dear all I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC. 1.Can I be sure, that Resource Monitor Network show all and every network activity on my PC?And that there is no download / upload activity,...
  10. a network problem in resource monitor

a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84