Windows 10: Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023

Discus and support Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows10 latest update, no Wifi connection. Restarted still no connection. Followed troubleshooter prompts managed to uninstall network adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LouFVL, Mar 18, 2023.

1. LouFVL Win User

Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023

Windows10 latest update, no Wifi connection. Restarted still no connection. Followed troubleshooter prompts managed to uninstall network adapter driver. Bluetooth also gone? Currently USB tethered to mobile phone to scour for help online. In Device manager I can find Bluetooth as it was hidden but there is no Driver tab, only scan for hardware changes. I do that and only get a quick dialogue box then nothing. I've got a triangle next to IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz. Search for driver update and says the most recent are already installed. I don't have recovery enabled and cannot find a rollbac

:)

LouFVL, Mar 18, 2023

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Wynona Win User
    Bluetooth and Network Adapters

Ever since Build 10041 of Windows 10, I've had trouble getting onto the Internet and staying there . . . it was a virtual impossibility!

Yesterday, after advice and help from many here, I went into Device Manager for the umpteenth time to see if I could update my network drivers. Windows told me I had the latest and greatest and things were running smoothly. NOT!

Anyway, I noticed that Bluetooth had the yellow splat on it. So, I right clicked and then clicked on Update Driver Software. DM promptly went out and got new drivers for it!

Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
    Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)

Whatever those are, after updating Bluetooth, they showed up in my Network Adapters and now I am able to get onto the Internet and stay there!

Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023 16721d1485950687t-bluetooth-network-adapters-bluetooth.png

I am going to give feedback on this because it may be helpful to someone else.

Wynona, Mar 18, 2023
  4. badrobot Win User

Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023

Bluetooth and Network Adapters

So now you can smoothly update to 10049? Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023 :)

badrobot, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023 - Similar Threads - Network Adapter Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  3. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  4. Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023: Windows10 latest update, no Wifi connection. Restarted still no connection. Followed troubleshooter prompts managed to uninstall network adapter driver. Bluetooth also gone? Currently USB tethered to mobile phone to scour for help online. In Device manager I can find...
  5. Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter and Bluetooth not working after latest Windows10 update 2nd week March 2023: Windows10 latest update, no Wifi connection. Restarted still no connection. Followed troubleshooter prompts managed to uninstall network adapter driver. Bluetooth also gone? Currently USB tethered to mobile phone to scour for help online. In Device manager I can find...
  6. Network adapter not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapter not working after update: When I used the "Restart now" button to apply the latest update, my network adapter straight up doesn't appear and I cannot connect to WiFi. I do not have the update that would normally be associated with network problems (KB4515384), but I need to know which update(s) I...
  7. Network Adapter Broadcomm no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network Adapter Broadcomm no longer works after latest windows update: Hi folks! I was hoping someone could help me with my driver issue. I believe the latest windows update killed the wireless network adapter inside my desktop. The ethernet works fine. So I ran the network troubleshooter without any ethernet wire connected and got the Error...
  8. My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.: I have 2 network adapters, the one built in in the motherboard and another PCI D-Link adapter. Both have been working fine until a few months ago the d-link stopped working after one of the windows updates, in the device manager the one in the motherboard is working fine and...
  9. My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.: I have 2 network adapters, the one built in in the motherboard and another PCI D-Link adapter. Both have been working fine until a few months ago the d-link stopped working after one of the windows updates, in the device manager the one in the motherboard is working fine and...
  10. my laptop network adapter is not stable after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop network adapter is not stable after windows10 update: my new laptop was working well for 1 week After I bought new laptop. But I did windows update, and the network started to being unstable. It randomly disconnect my wifi. If I wait, sometimes it connect the wifi again, but usually it remains disconnected unless I restart my...