Windows 10: Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN

Discus and support Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, so anytime i connect ANY of my three USB DACs to W10 the internet connection drops and I need to trouble shoot and it reset the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattColquhoun1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN

Hi everyone, so anytime i connect ANY of my three USB DACs to W10 the internet connection drops and I need to trouble shoot and it reset the network adapter. At first i thought this was just the USB DACs, but recently my VPN when connected also cuts internet off too. After reading about and getting nowhere I saw someone suggest using Event Manager tool. So I went thru the process of attaching USB DAC and waiting for the crash then observed the steps on Events Mgr.

I basically got

> Warning 10016 DISTRIBUTED COM - The application specific [permission do not grant local activation permission for the COM server application with CLSID

> Warning 1014 DNS CLIENT EVENTS - Name resolution for the name www.mstfncsi.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

I've looked at some fixes but they seem a bit 'programmy' lol.

Any help much appreciated

:)

MattColquhoun1, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN :D

P4-630, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN

network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN

1. Network Adapter Crashing with USB DAC/VPN - Similar Threads - Network Adapter Crashing

2. Windows 11 not seeing USB DAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not seeing USB DAC: I have a Geshelli J2 DAC that has worked flawlessly. However, while updating a new monitor's firmware, Windows, for some reason, has stopped recognizing the device altogether. I have restarted the computer multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled device firmware, and used...
  3. Schiit Hel usb DAC not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Schiit Hel usb DAC not recognized: I have a problem with my Schiit Hel DAC in Windows 10. It does not show up as a device, I can't use it as input nor output. I have tried new cables, different ports, no luck.The device is connected to a tabletop PC, to USB 2.0 ports, as instructed by the manufacturer, on the...
  4. Schiit Hel usb DAC not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Schiit Hel usb DAC not recognized: I have a problem with my Schiit Hel DAC in Windows 10. It does not show up as a device, I can't use it as input nor output. I have tried new cables, different ports, no luck.The device is connected to a tabletop PC, to USB 2.0 ports, as instructed by the manufacturer, on the...
  5. chrome usb dac issues

chrome usb dac issues: hi all, how come when i open chrome the audio with vlc stops? happens only with the usb dac, not with the integrated? Thank you. 180256
  6. usb dac issues

usb dac issues: hi, I recently bought a usb dac, model lusya fever from aliexpress, when connected to the pc vlc stops when listening to mp3 songs and also when restarting the speakers emit a bump. What can it be ? I deactivated the integrated sound card but nothing, with ubuntu live the...
  7. USB Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Network adapter: Hello, I have a laptop with windows 10 school license. Tha laptop has no lan plug rj45. I use it with wifi for online school, but I no longer have wireless, and I bought a plug and play usb lan adapter. Big surprise when I connect it to the laptop and windows told me that...
  8. usb dac not working overnight

usb dac not working overnight: Just bought myself a all-in-one amplifier with usb dac - Audiolab M-One. I used the usb dac for the audio output from my pc. Installed the driver from its official website and the dac worked fine. Then it happened that the other day it will show "device descriptor...
  9. USB audio output to external DAC

USB audio output to external DAC: Hi There, My USB audio driver is constantly dropping. I tried 100 different approach, nothing worked. Please help. Of course Intel NUC is connected to my Sony TV using HDMI and I wish to output audio via USB to my external DAC. Intel NUC8i5 all hardware driver updated...
  10. Viability of a USB DAC?

Viability of a USB DAC?: Hey guys, any audiophiles in here that can help me out? Anyway, for as long as I can remember i've been dissatisfied with the audio that comes out of my computer(s). (PC and laptop) This doesn't change. I've plugged in anything from cheap apple earbuds to C$400 Bose...