Windows 10: Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

Discus and support Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,we have Dell Latitude 5420 in our organization and we have observed that that wifi adopter disabled itself automatically. Every time we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PFL SUPPORT TEAM, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

Hello Everyone,we have Dell Latitude 5420 in our organization and we have observed that that wifi adopter disabled itself automatically. Every time we have to enable it again as soon as the user put the query. we have tried everything link updating the windows driver to the latest version but it still happens on the machines every 2-3 times a week. as users are domain users and they can not enable the wifi adopter by themselves and the support team do this. one more thing is that this issue is specific to Dell 5420 because we have other models in our environment like 5480, and 5410 but they a

:)

PFL SUPPORT TEAM, Apr 22, 2022

2. Does anyone have a working network driver for Dell Latitude 5420

Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller Driver
    Unfortunately windows 10 doesn't have a working network drivers for Dell Latitude 5420

Elmo Tiisvald, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

Hi, i didnot found the wifi driver for the windows 10 dell insipiron 5420. Can you guys please suggest me. My wifi keeps disconnecting.

sushilchhetri1, Apr 22, 2022
  4. Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

Network adapter keeps disabling

Hi Taran,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you with the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due network adapter driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods:

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the network driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

1. Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Network adapter disabled

2. Network Adapter automatically disables itself randomly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Network Adapter automatically disables itself randomly in Windows 11: [IMG]If your network adapter keeps disabling automatically on Windows, this post will help you. As reported by some Windows users, they keep experiencing this issue where the WiFi disconnects and the network adapter is disabled in Device Manager. Let us check out why you may...
  3. Network adapter being automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter being automatically disabled: Network adapter sporadically shows disabled. I click the wifi icon at the bottom of my screen but Bluetooth is first available instead of wifi, as usual. There is no wifi option. I recently started Avast VPN, could that cause this problem?...
  4. Network adapter getting automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter getting automatically disabled: Hi, I have a dell Inspiron 3521Recently I am facing an issue of wireless network adapter getting automatically disabled. The driver is "Dell Wireless 1705 802.11bgn 2.4GHZ".This driver is getting automatically disable and hence my laptop does not connect to wifi. And I have...
  5. Network adapter getting automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter getting automatically disabled: Hi, I have a dell Inspiron 3521Recently I am facing an issue of wireless network adapter getting automatically disabled. The driver is "Dell Wireless 1705 802.11bgn 2.4GHZ".This driver is getting automatically disable and hence my laptop does not connect to wifi. And I have...
  6. Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10: Hello Everyone,we have Dell Latitude 5420 in our organization and we have observed that that wifi adopter disabled itself automatically. Every time we have to enable it again as soon as the user put the query. we have tried everything link updating the windows driver to the...
  7. Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter disabled itself automatically in Dell 5420 Windows 10: Hello Everyone,we have Dell Latitude 5420 in our organization and we have observed that that wifi adopter disabled itself automatically. Every time we have to enable it again as soon as the user put the query. we have tried everything link updating the windows driver to the...
  8. Windows 10 network adapter automatically disabled

Windows 10 network adapter automatically disabled: Hi I had a problem with the all network adapters when i enable one of them after 2 sec its automatically disabled . So i try to install the adapter driver but still the same problem and i can't connect to the internet to do the windows upgradeThanks...
  9. Network adapter keeps on disabling itself

Network adapter keeps on disabling itself: Whenever I try to connect to the internet, my network adapter will instantly disable itself. It can display the list of available networks just fine, but once I tried to connect to any one of it, the adapter will disable itself. I even tried to connect using USB Tethering...
  10. Network adapter keeps on disabling itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter keeps on disabling itself: Whenever I try to connect to the internet, my network adapter will instantly disable itself. It can display the list of available networks just fine, but once I tried to connect to any one of it, the adapter will disable itself. I even tried to connect using USB Tethering...