Windows 10: Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

Discus and support Network adapter driver missing. Code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system couldnt detect my network adapter, causing my laptop unable to connect to wifi as well as bluetooth devices, tried restoring laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChamPOG, Mar 25, 2021.

1. ChamPOG Win User

Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

My system couldnt detect my network adapter, causing my laptop unable to connect to wifi as well as bluetooth devices, tried restoring laptop to certain restore points, but only temporary fix the problem, the driver is updated to the latest version too.

Network adapter driver missing. Code 45 955402d2-c624-4b39-aabc-ce3d3de38304?upload=true.png Network adapter driver missing. Code 45 e45a9a60-836d-4691-a0ca-de064e64e650?upload=true.png

:)

ChamPOG, Mar 25, 2021

2. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Network Adapter code 45?

I know what Code 45 is. Hardware not connected. The Network Adapter is supposed to be built in, it can become disconnected?

If it is truly disconnected I will have to send it back to Asus under warranty. I can't open the laptop myself and go at it with a soldering gun

JeridElzinga, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

Network Adapter code 45?

Hey all,

I have an Asus Zenbook UX305 and recently my network adapter has disappeared, leaving me without a way to connect to the internet (this ultrabook does not have an Ethernet port)

Looking at the hidden driver (show hidden devices), it is giving me a code 45 (hardware not connected). Since everything is built in I can't exactly crack it open to take a look. Could the cause be something else?

JeridElzinga, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

1. Network adapter driver missing. Code 45 - Similar Threads - Network adapter driver

2. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  3. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  4. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi Driver missing: error code 45: My WiFi driver has disappeared and is now giving me an error code 45 in device manager. I’ve tried installing updated drivers, resetting network, and all the other tips out there to fix this issue. Nothing is repairing this issue. Please help....
  6. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Driver missing: error code 45: My WiFi driver has disappeared and is now giving me an error code 45 in device manager. I’ve tried installing updated drivers, resetting network, and all the other tips out there to fix this issue. Nothing is repairing this issue. Please help....
  7. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

8. Missing driver for network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for network adapter: My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I have not used my laptop in about 4 months & turned it on today to find this problem. Please help!...
  9. Missing driver for network adapter

Missing driver for network adapter: My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I have not used my laptop in about 4 months & turned it on today to find this problem. Please help!...
  10. Missing driver for network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi adapter currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45)

2. code 45 for built-in nic