Windows 10: Network Adapter Fails for 20 sec intermittently 20-30 times in an hour

Discus and support Network Adapter Fails for 20 sec intermittently 20-30 times in an hour in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ASRock X99 Extreme 4/3.1 mobo that has an integrated Intel gigabit ethernet network interface. Very frequently I have network outages only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by devsoup, Sep 14, 2020.

1. devsoup Win User

Network Adapter Fails for 20 sec intermittently 20-30 times in an hour

I have an ASRock X99 Extreme 4/3.1 mobo that has an integrated Intel gigabit ethernet network interface.

Very frequently I have network outages only on this computer. Event viewer shows that some event 27 for source e1dexpress occurs with this content:

The description for Event ID 27 from source e1dexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

IntelR Ethernet Connection 2 I218-V

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

I've assured that I have updated drivers and have run the system file checker tool to no avail.

Interestingly, since this has occurred I have bought a new intel pcie network card, disabled the on-board ethernet and used the card instead, the problem remains. What debugging tool can I use to see why the network connection in windows has dropped?

I'm willing to post whatever information would be useful as I'm at my wit's end.

:)

devsoup, Sep 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 stops 5 times in hour during 20 till 30 seconds

Windows 10 stops 5 times in hour during 20 till 30 seconds

wijnandsjan, Sep 14, 2020
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Sep 14, 2020
  4. KeenElls Win User

win10 file explorer closes after about 20 secs

win10 file explorer closes after about 20 secs

KeenElls, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Network Adapter Fails for 20 sec intermittently 20-30 times in an hour - Similar Threads - Network Adapter Fails

2. 20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    20: 123456789 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20/9ba896b8-09ae-4d91-a683-024b67aa6378
  3. 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20: 123456789 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20/9ba896b8-09ae-4d91-a683-024b67aa6378
  4. 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge 20-30 sec delay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge 20-30 sec delay.: Hi, fellows.Short:Subj. How to make it open quick? Long:"Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge delay. Was moved from default location with embedded button Properties -> Location -> Move.... Each time I open the folder it takes 20-30 seconds to display...
  6. "Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge 20-30 sec delay.

"Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge 20-30 sec delay.: Hi, fellows.Short:Subj. How to make it open quick? Long:"Pictures" folder on external HDD displays content with huge delay. Was moved from default location with embedded button Properties -> Location -> Move.... Each time I open the folder it takes 20-30 seconds to display...
  7. nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup

nothing works for around 20-30 seconds on startup: When I turn on my computer whether its waking up from sleep, restart or shutdown , nothing words for 20-30 seconds. The windows search bar bugs out and becomes an opaque box that stays there for a while. After 20-30 seconds everything suddenly works. No programs load for the...
  8. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown: It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again it wouldn't the fans...
  9. RuntimeBroker.exe causes system lockup for 20 to 30 secs with high disk usage - trashes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RuntimeBroker.exe causes system lockup for 20 to 30 secs with high disk usage - trashes...: Ever since my Windows 10 upgraded to version 1903 (on Aug 4), it has suffered from lock-up / pregnant pauses of 20 - 30 seconds, seven to ten times per day. My workstation has reasonably high specs: a 3.5GHz Xeon processor, 32GB of RAM. and two fast SSDs (500GB & 1 TB)....
  10. 20+ minute boot time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20+ minute boot time: I have windows installed on an SSD and it literally takes more than 20 minutes just to restart. It gets stuck at the windows logo with the dots moving in a circle. I've ran the system file checker, updated video drivers, cleaned registry with CCleaner, and I changed the page...