Windows 10: Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

Discus and support Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jing Corpuz, May 23, 2020.

1. Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

Hello

Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter Intel wireless 9560 which was Code 43. I did some fixes as suggested from different posts which are enabling/disabling, restarting, uninstalling and even updating. All those fixes then gave Code 10. So I did a system reset, where I still keep all my files but resets everything else. But to no avail, the problem still exists.

However, there was this one time when I removed and uninstalled drivers of some peripherals, as one of the posts from a different site suggested, the network adapter did not have any problems while playing. This fix lasted but, after some time, the problem came once again. Now it's just Code 10 not Code 43 anymore.

Oh and by the way, the problem occurs only while playing games. When I'm browsing the web or doing something else, the network adapter is fine. I'm using a laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD.

Did anyone else encounter this? Is there any permanent way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Jing Corpuz, May 23, 2020

2. Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, May 23, 2020
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, May 23, 2020
  4. nxlongth Win User

Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

1. Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games - Similar Threads - Network adapter giving

2. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10: My laptop wifi adapter isn't working and when i check in device manager it alert error code 43 and code 10 sometimes code 45.My wireless driver: Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapterSystem model: Aspire A315-41I tried to1. Uninstall and Reinstall Wifi driver2....
  3. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10: My laptop wifi adapter isn't working and when i check in device manager it alert error code 43 and code 10 sometimes code 45.My wireless driver: Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapterSystem model: Aspire A315-41I tried to1. Uninstall and Reinstall Wifi driver2....
  4. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

6. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43

Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43: My computer is not able to connect to wifi, and I've tried various fixes.Device manager gives me a code 43 error for my Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX201160 MHz, as well as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I've restarted, uninstalled drivers and scanned PC for...
  9. Code 43 - Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Code 43 - Network adapter: Hi, After I agreed to install a Windows Update last week, Windows keeps stopping my Network Adapter, and I have to disable and enable it via the Device Manager in order to regain access to my wireless network. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. All...
  10. Code 43 with my Display Adapters!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Code 43 with my Display Adapters!: Hello Windows 10 forum users I am having trouble with my two video cards ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series AMD Radeon HD 6300M series For one; the ATI Mobility card there are no drivers installed for this device. Ive been on the AMD website, where I downloaded an old...