Windows 10: Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

Discus and support Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having reoccurring issues with wifi connectivity since I first got my laptop where it would turn off my wifi whilst playing online games in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThreeGeeseInATrenchcoat, May 21, 2024.

1. Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

I've been having reoccurring issues with wifi connectivity since I first got my laptop where it would turn off my wifi whilst playing online games in fullscreen. The issue, however, has been nothing but inconsistent; the issue seemed to strike on a per game basis and even if it worked one time, it wasn't guaranteed to work the next. Recently whilst trying to play online I encountered the following events:4 instances of event 10001, DCOM:Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_10.0.19041.4239_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App.AppX76q

:)

ThreeGeeseInATrenchcoat, May 21, 2024
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 21, 2024
  3. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 21, 2024
  4. Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

Network Adapter Saying Unidentified Network

Hi Gerald,

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

I suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

1. Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM - Similar Threads - Network adapter issues

2. Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM: I've been having reoccurring issues with wifi connectivity since I first got my laptop where it would turn off my wifi whilst playing online games in fullscreen. The issue, however, has been nothing but inconsistent; the issue seemed to strike on a per game basis and even if...
  3. Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network adapter issues with DistributedCOM: I've been having reoccurring issues with wifi connectivity since I first got my laptop where it would turn off my wifi whilst playing online games in fullscreen. The issue, however, has been nothing but inconsistent; the issue seemed to strike on a per game basis and even if...
  4. Network Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter issues: I’ve been using a TUFgaming laptop on Windows 10 for the past few years. As of lately I’ve been randomly removed from my WiFi, and when I went to check, there was nothing in the network pop up.I was able to do a simple Network reset at first, but now I’ve been deep-diving the...
  5. Network Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter issues: I’ve been using a TUFgaming laptop on Windows 10 for the past few years. As of lately I’ve been randomly removed from my WiFi, and when I went to check, there was nothing in the network pop up.I was able to do a simple Network reset at first, but now I’ve been deep-diving the...
  6. Network Adapter Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter Issue: Hello, I have an Asus Experbook Laptop with Ryzen 7 OS. It doesn't come with a LAN port built in the laptop. I bought an Ethernet AdapterUSB to LAN and when I inserted it on my laptop, it didn't connect me to the internet automatically just like a regular LAN cable connected...
  7. Network Adapter Issue

Network Adapter Issue: Hello, I have an Asus Experbook Laptop with Ryzen 7 OS. It doesn't come with a LAN port built in the laptop. I bought an Ethernet AdapterUSB to LAN and when I inserted it on my laptop, it didn't connect me to the internet automatically just like a regular LAN cable connected...
  8. Network Adapter Issue

Network Adapter Issue: Hello,My computer is not connecting to Wi-Fi it is not even showing that option to see all of the Wi-Fi, I ran the troubleshooting system and it said that the problem was that Windows couldn't find a network adapter so to fix this issue I looked up on YouTube, and here are...
  9. DistributedCOM issue

in Windows 10 Support
    DistributedCOM issue: Morning All, We have been having an ongoing issue with Microsoft Access 2016 on Windows 10 lately. When using an Access Database which is hosted on a network shared folder, there is an intermittent issue with "Error Code - 3043 - Network Access was interrupted, please close...
  10. Network Adapter Issue

Network Adapter Issue: I have 2 adapters in my PC. One is to connect Internet and the other is for the Local Network. My problem after installing Windows 10 is - All my local connection are try first through the Internet Adapter and reports failed. For example If i type 192.168.3.45 (which is...