Windows 10: Network Adapter keep not working while playing game

Discus and support Network Adapter keep not working while playing game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So lately my Laptop which is Asus tuf FX504, it’s Network Adapter started acting weirdly. It keep stop running while I play game, last 2 month it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonlayuthChaichantipyuth, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Network Adapter keep not working while playing game

So lately my Laptop which is Asus tuf FX504, it’s Network Adapter started acting weirdly. It keep stop running while I play game, last 2 month it didn’t happen like this. When I check it properties it have Code10 error popping up. My Network Adapter is intel r wireless ac 9560 The game that i play and the network adapter stop running : DCS World Enlisted.I want to know what cause this issue, is it because of my driverI try update, disable, and reinstall many time now or my hardwareIs there any way to fix this problem.I try open the back of my Laptop to check the adapter and it seem fine.

:)

DonlayuthChaichantipyuth, Sep 14, 2021

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

Hello

Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter (Intel wireless 9560) which was Code 43. I did some
    fixes as suggested from different posts which are enabling/disabling, restarting, uninstalling and even updating. All those fixes then gave Code 10. So I did a system reset, where I still keep all my files but resets everything else. But to no avail, the problem
    still exists.

However, there was this one time when I removed and uninstalled drivers of some peripherals, as one of the posts from a different site suggested, the network adapter did not have any problems while playing. This fix lasted but, after some time, the problem
    came once again. Now it's just Code 10 not Code 43 anymore.

Oh and by the way, the problem occurs only while playing games. When I'm browsing the web or doing something else, the network adapter is fine. I'm using a laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming FX504GD.

Did anyone else encounter this? Is there any permanent way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Jing Corpuz, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Network Adapter keep not working while playing game

When i m using a game with high CPU my internet connection stopped working

Hi,

The services that run when you play games may be interfering with the network services on the computer, resulting to this problem. To have a better idea about the cause of this, kindly answer the following:

• Are you playing web-based games when this issue happens?
    • What error message do you get when you lose the network connection?

We suggest you run the Network Adapter troubleshooter in Control Panel to identify what causes the problem. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the problems they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the
    suggested tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Network Adapter and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if it finds anything.

We're here if you need additional assistance.

Ruz San, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Network Adapter keep not working while playing game

1. Network Adapter keep not working while playing game - Similar Threads - Network Adapter keep

2. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.: Hi, When I play games for more than 20 minutes My network adapter gets disconnected. After this my windows will get crashed and I have to force shutdown my pc to recover from this. I tried updating all my drivers. I have replaced my RTX 3060Ti GPU to RTX 3070 and tried...
  3. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.: Hi, When I play games for more than 20 minutes My network adapter gets disconnected. After this my windows will get crashed and I have to force shutdown my pc to recover from this. I tried updating all my drivers. I have replaced my RTX 3060Ti GPU to RTX 3070 and tried...
  4. Network adapter crashed and Pc Frozen while playing games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  6. Wifi/Network Adapter not working after playing game

Wifi/Network Adapter not working after playing game: Hello, just recently, I was playing a video game that didn't really necessary needed to be online. Yesterday, I was playing for a few minutes and when I turned on the laptop Lenovo Idepad L-340 gaming the wifi option was gone and the only thing left in the options and task...
  7. Wifi/Network Adapter not working after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/Network Adapter not working after playing game: Hello, just recently, I was playing a video game that didn't really necessary needed to be online. Yesterday, I was playing for a few minutes and when I turned on the laptop Lenovo Idepad L-340 gaming the wifi option was gone and the only thing left in the options and task...
  8. WIFI NETWORK ADAPTER RANDOMLY GOING FAULTY WHILE PLAYING ANY GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI NETWORK ADAPTER RANDOMLY GOING FAULTY WHILE PLAYING ANY GAME: HelloRecently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz . I then tried updating it to a previous...
  9. Wifi Adapter stops working while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter stops working while playing game: Whenever I tried to open game in My laptop, my wifi adapter stops working, it only stops while opening games, after troubleshooting and restart it works again, but can't play online games....
  10. Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games: Hello Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter Intel wireless 9560 which was Code 43. I did some fixes as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My laptop network adapter stop working while playing the video