Windows 10: Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem

Discus and support Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, it was all good until one day I switched on and I can't connect to wifi. I have the cracked version of windows, I dont know if thats the problem,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yohann Jake, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem

So, it was all good until one day I switched on and I can't connect to wifi. I have the cracked version of windows, I dont know if thats the problem, what I mean by the wifi not working is I cant find the icon, I clicked the notification bar and accessed it from there but it doesnt show anything, except that network and settings bar thing, I tried unninstalling my network adapters drivers, I checked for updates, and I restarted my pc many times, I thought it might be the network adapter's problem so I asked my dad to buy me a new one but it still doesnt work, i tried all that dns flushing stuff in command promt and resetting my network settings, it still doesnt work, I had installed nord vpn but i unninstalled it and drestarted it, it still doesnt work, could someone help me?

:)

Yohann Jake, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Winuser Win User

Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem

Network Adapter problems

okay I marked as solved but In reality it was not resolved but I just wasn't completely satisfied with the answer because the other network card that a friend had would stop working too. If you have notice I have another post up about Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter as being the culprit. Because numerous other people have the same problem and the same symptoms that I have encountered. If you google you will find that a whole host of people are having problems with there Wifi disconnecting recently. Some are pointing to a MS Windows 10 version upgrade either 1903 or 1909. In reality it is that blasted MWDVA. I may now have the problem resolved though none of the suggestions here so far have been the answer.

I will tell you what I did and so far over the last 18 hours I have not had a disconnect from the Internet.

You go to the Device Manager menu. At the Top of the DM page are Actions. Click on the View heading. On the sixth line down <show hidden devices>. Then go down to Network Adapters.
    When I click on Network Adapters it shows my friends Lan Card (USB), Ralink RT5390 Wireless , and then it showed a Main Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter plus listings for #13-#18 additional MWDVA's. So what I did was uninstall all the extra MWDVA's and kept the main one. I had a hunch that Microsoft would turn around and add additional MWDVA's once I rebooted. And sure enough I now have the main one and 2 more MWDVA #7 and # 8. So far so good.
    Rebooted my computer last night about 2230 hrs and did not shut down till about 0730 this am. It did not disconnect . I started backup about 1610 it is now 1808 hrs and have not had a problem since. I should knock on Wood, Bree! I will probably keep my computer on til 0200 or 0300 hrs. I may check in and tell you if I got knocked off again. If I was a betting man I am going to say that one of those Virtual adapters were causing the problem.

Just as I detailed in my rail against the MWDVA that the only time I was able to see the Virtual Adapter listed under Network Adapters was when I got disconnected. Once I disabled the Ralink and then turned around an re-enabled the Ralink the listing for the Virtual Adapter disappeared. Even now when I go to device manager and check under Network Adapters the only one I see is the Ralink.

1ThursdayJC, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem

1. Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem - Similar Threads - Network Adapter Wifi

2. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  3. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  4. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  5. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  6. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home edition desktop, it is a Dell. I am experiencing issues with the Network Adapter and that windows could not find the driver.I did restart and update the driver and I wanted to know if there is a link to manually download the driver myself or...
  8. Wifi Adapter Problem

Wifi Adapter Problem: Hi so I recently got a Realtek 8812BU wifi adapter and I'm having troubles connecting with the 5ghz wifi. The 2.4ghz is working fine but whenever I connect to the 5ghz it disconnects while I'm downloading something or speed testing it....
  9. No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.: [IMG] Hello all. Was wondering if I could get some help or opinions. I'm your average user, understand a bit but not an expert. The issue- Three week old Asus laptop X509UA running Win 10, everything going fine but turned on yesterday and no access to wifi/internet at all....
  10. Wifi Adapter Problem

Wifi Adapter Problem: My laptop is a lenovo yoga 730 13IKB. A couple of days ago, it stopped connecting to wireless internet, so I am on able to use the ethernet cable (with an attachment) to use the internet. I tried clicking the troubleshoot button and it said "there might be a problen with...