Windows 10: Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

Discus and support Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new computer only 6 months old and my wireless connection isn't working. It doesn't come up in the Network & Internet Settings. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikkyNikk, Nov 15, 2020.

1. NikkyNikk Win User

Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

Hello,

I have a new computer only 6 months old and my wireless connection isn't working. It doesn't come up in the Network & Internet Settings. It may come back for an hour but doesn't stay. The Wi-Fi drive gives me this error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful". I have uninstall and reinstall the latest drive several times. I have reset my laptop twice already, network reset too many times to count, ran a hardware diagnostic it says nothing is wrong, clean boot. I have an HP Laptop Notebook15 Windows 10. Bluetooth is not working either. I could really use some help.

Thanks in Advance

:)

NikkyNikk, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

1. Network Adapter not working Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz - Similar Threads - Network Adapter working

2. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently bought Acer aspire5 a515-55 intel core i5 and today I couldn't connect to my phones wifi. No networks were showing up so I ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz...
  3. Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems

Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems: Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1 and I can't connect to the internet. I am getting the following message: [ATTACH] Please, let me know how to fix the problem. Thank you...
  4. Intel wi-fi 6 AX201 160Mhz #2 error code 10 (ACER Swift 5)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel wi-fi 6 AX201 160Mhz #2 error code 10 (ACER Swift 5): [ATTACH] As mentioned above. Wifi does not work on my relatovey new laptop. It stopped working mid-use. I have tried fresh install of drivers from ACER's homepage and from Intel but no change. I have tried with a number of live USBs of linux versions and there is no wifi...
  5. Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem

Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem: I have a Hp Envy X360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx with Intel Core i5-10210U processor. It has been bought for six months and several days ago, out of nowhere, disconnected from the internet and it gave me the following error: “The IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is...
  6. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing...
  7. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue: Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and try to update the...
  8. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10: I woke up my desktop from sleep mode this morning to find that my wireless internet was not connecting at all. Checked the device manager to find that Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz had an error on the icon. Device status reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation...
  9. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: Super Easy Best fix: Go to: Settings Go to: Network and Internet At Bottom of Screen Go to: Network Reset Click: Network Reset Click Close Restart your computer Enter your wifi password Done!! Thanks to:...
  10. Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver -...