Windows 10: network adapter status show yellow triangle

Discus and support network adapter status show yellow triangle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can someone solve my problem,, tq to those troubleshooter in the community forum. 1. i cannot connect wifi.. there no sign of wifi, check the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaijan, Nov 6, 2018.

1. jaijan Win User

network adapter status show yellow triangle

can someone solve my problem,, tq to those troubleshooter in the community forum.

1. i cannot connect wifi.. there no sign of wifi, check the settings on network status nothing and try troubleshoot n change adapter shown 1,2 & 3 pic,,

pic1,2,3.. tq

network adapter status show yellow triangle be2d275d-6f11-49a5-8906-d4ae89d9d089?upload=true.jpg

network adapter status show yellow triangle 6cd33213-65c9-485c-98e4-6155b126def6?upload=true.jpg

network adapter status show yellow triangle e9c4c2b0-9934-4f8a-a5f3-af39b4294dc4?upload=true.jpg

:)

jaijan, Nov 6, 2018
  2. janQZ Win User

network shows yellow triangle but network works

My windows 10 computer showed a yellow triangle in the network icon. It seemed that there was no network connection but there was. All non Microsoft programs worked fine.

After 4 hours of sweeting I found out that I had to change a registry entry

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet

and then the Triangle disappeared. I'm using a wired connection.

The problem is that the windows updates doesn't work, when there is a yellow triangle. So without knowing your computer is not safe anymore, because there is some strange network check.

The question for me is why there is a network check which seems unreliable.

Kind regards

Jan

janQZ, Nov 6, 2018
  3. reteach Win User
    Network adapter

When i open the Device Manager, there is a list of 8 adapters of which none have the yellow triangle indication of not working. I checked properties and all drivers are working properly. The problem is I don't have a network adapter driver for this I guess.

reteach, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Banzi Win User

Network icon in tray has yellow triangle but net works fine

Hi,

Last night I bit the bullet again & upgraded to windows 10 & then did a clean install. I have noticed that the network icon in the system tray shows a yellow triangle & says no access but I can surf fine with chrome & use qbitorrent etc.

The only way I can get rid of the yellow triangle is to disable the network adapter & then re enable it.

Not using any third party firewall as private fireall doesn't support windows 10.

Any ideas?

Banzi, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. network adapter status show yellow triangle - Similar Threads - network adapter status

2. Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer: I am using Windows 10 and need to connect to a networked printer shared from another computer. I have added the IP address range in iPv4. I have done this many times before without issue so I know this is not this. I am just unable to figure out how to remove the yellow...
  3. Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer: I am using Windows 10 and need to connect to a networked printer shared from another computer. I have added the IP address range in iPv4. I have done this many times before without issue so I know this is not this. I am just unable to figure out how to remove the yellow...
  4. Yellow triangle on network , unable to connect network printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi not showing in adapter settings and yellow triangle beside the realtek rtl8723be...

Wifi not showing in adapter settings and yellow triangle beside the realtek rtl8723be...: Hi, I recently changed my DNS to google dns and changed my phone's hotspot broadcast channel I wanted to connect to my mobile hotspot but my windows constantly kept disconnecting from the network. I did network reset 2 time even uninstalled a security update which I had...
  6. Both WiFi and Ethernet adapter shows in yellow triangle,

Both WiFi and Ethernet adapter shows in yellow triangle,: Dear all, I am unable to connect to internet, checked device manager found the yellow triangle on both Wifi and Ethernet adapters , tried to uninstall and reboot, but the same. on the network i could see a global icon,...
  7. Network Icon Yellow Triangle - Windows 10 v1803

Network Icon Yellow Triangle - Windows 10 v1803: OS: Win10 x64 - v1803 Dell workstation Optiplex 780, 7010 Onboard network - Intel(R) 82567LM-3 Gigabit Network. Problem: Yellow network icon but still able to surf the interent (webpages), but Internet icon shows the domain name but Not connected. Can ping out to external...
  8. NCIS - Network Connection Status Icon (yellow triangle) won't go away

NCIS - Network Connection Status Icon (yellow triangle) won't go away: When I enable modern authentication in O365 most Dell PC clients are happy but 20 or so that show the Network Connection Status Icon (yellow triangle) get Outlook startup errors or constant login prompts. So I’ve set a group policy to stop the check, but the <insert curse...
  9. Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?: Windows Defender is showing a yellow triangle on the tray icon, even though it is fully updated? The Security Centre home page shows all settings green ticked, and the only problem I find is on the "Apps & browser control" page, where the first item "Check apps and files" has...
  10. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...