Windows 10: Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the...

Discus and support Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These days I am getting issues with the internet connection on my laptop. Sometimes, home internet is working fine on other devices such as my mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shivani Kalra, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the...

These days I am getting issues with the internet connection on my laptop. Sometimes, home internet is working fine on other devices such as my mobile but on my laptop, it shows not connected and even, available networks also not appear.Also, Strangely, my laptop is connected to the Internet/Wifi however, I am getting the no internet icon. I tried to fix it by using troubleshoot network adapter. This error is been detected - "Your computer does not meet the requirements for Direct Access". How to resolve this? Also, in my network adapter directory, there are multiple network adapters appearing

:)

Shivani Kalra, Jul 5, 2021

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 5, 2021
  4. NormJones Win User

Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the...

Network troubleshooting message "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings"

Thanks for the help. After unchecking use proxy, I went in to settings and turned off automatic search for proxy.

No longer get that message.

NormJones, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the...

1. Network Adapter Troubleshoot - Error detected - "Your computer does not meet the... - Similar Threads - Network Adapter Troubleshoot

2. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  3. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  4. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. In the network troubleshooter, i get the error: Your computer is trying to connect to a DNS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the network troubleshooter, i get the error: Your computer is trying to connect to a DNS...: This issue is only happening on my pc, the other devices in the same wifi can still connect.My connection has been fine for ages then suddenly I disconnect from everything and after running the troubleshooter and researching ways to fix it, i still can’t access the...
  6. In the network troubleshooter, i get the error: Your computer is trying to connect to a DNS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the network troubleshooter, i get the error: Your computer is trying to connect to a DNS...: This issue is only happening on my pc, the other devices in the same wifi can still connect.My connection has been fine for ages then suddenly I disconnect from everything and after running the troubleshooter and researching ways to fix it, i still can’t access the...
  7. Network Adapter not detected

Network Adapter not detected: Hello, I just suddenly had a problem with the wifi on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. Wifi network connections just stopped showing when I click on the Internet Access button. Instead of showing the three big buttons at the bottom Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode, and Mobile Hotspot, it...
  8. Troubleshooting Network Adapter

Troubleshooting Network Adapter: So I'm having trouble with the network on my Laptop first it was saying The Wifi Doesnt have a Valid IP Address, then it's saying it DNS Server isn't responding and finally its saying troubleshooting couldnt identify the problem. When I clicked on the browser I couldnt go on...
  9. Troubleshoot non-detection of a USB Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshoot non-detection of a USB Bluetooth adapter: Hi All, I've got a Bluetooth USB adapter, it's designed specifically for pairing with a specific brand of wireless headphones. The USB adaptor is detected by Windows 10 on my work laptop, but not any more on my Windows 10 desktop. I presume there is an issue with the driver...
  10. No Network Adapter Detected

No Network Adapter Detected: I decided to take the plunge and install win 10 on one of my machines. Used windows update to install build 10074 from windows 7. Everything seems to have worked fine except my network adapter (onboard Realtek thing) isn't being detected. Figured this might be a driver...