Windows 10: Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game

Discus and support Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Im using laptop Asus TUF Gaming FX 505GD. i get code 10 for my network adapter intel wireless-AC 9560 160 MHz when playing game, it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darwin0803, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game

Hi,

Im using laptop Asus TUF Gaming FX 505GD.

i get code 10 for my network adapter intel wireless-AC 9560 160 MHz when playing game, it comes randomly, sometimes it happen about 10 minutes after i play, sometimes its 20 minutes and so. but if i close the game after the wifi gone and wait for some time, it comes back. this only happen when i play heavy games like green hell, conqueror's blade. i tried with osu! but everything is fine. i though the problem is from the heat n the fan kinda dead but i tried 3d rendering with maya for 5 hours straight the wifi still fine.

Before this problem, ive ever encounter code 49 and code 10 too n its more extreme, it happen about 5 minutes after i play a heavy game, i tried alot of things like using cmd for checking if something wrong with my Hardisk, ipconfig, antivirus scan, malware scan, nothing works. and after lots of things i tried it become worse it happens randomly even though i dont play games. so i go to asus service center n im thinking of changing the wifi part or just tighten the part but they dont have the part yet so they just tighten the wifi part so it wont loose.

and then after some time it doesnt happen but it happens again now.

I dont have restore point before this happen, so i cant do system restore. i tried network reset but the problem still persist. i always update my windows Windows 10, version 1909, i tried uninstalling the updates but the problem still there. i already make sure the power management in device manager is turned off but the problem still persist.

i wonder if the problem is the windows or my hardware and how do i fix it??

:)

Darwin0803, Jul 18, 2020

2. Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged

So I wanted my laptop to connect to my 5GHz network because I heard that it doesn't interfere with bluetooth connections, but it couldn't detect my 5GHz network even though my phone could. I did some searching and I saw that someone's managed to detect it
    once he uninstalled and reinstalled his network adapter, so that's what I did.

I uninstalled my network adapter in device manager and reinstalled it by clicking "scan for hardware changes" (I'm not sure if this is how you're supposed to reinstall it. Maybe this is where the problem lies?) My network adapter is Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac
    PCIe Adapter.

Anyway since then my network adapter would turn off only when my laptop is unplugged, and my latency in games has been noticeably higher (before anyone mentions this the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option is already unchecked).
    I've already tried doing a network reset twice but to no avail. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

voldiemorty, Jul 18, 2020
  3. turned off adaptive brightness but it's not working, display gets dark when i play a video or game

I turned off adaptive brightness but it's not working and display gets dark when i play a video or game display drivers are up to date and tried troubleshooting but couldn't find option and also did reset all power
    plans by powercfg –restoredefaultschemes in command prompt still no luck. using lenovo z570 with i7 2nd gen processor and switchable graphics by nvidia.

OP - Adaptive Brightness

Divyanshu Shubham, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game

Install a driver for your network adapter

Go to the list of network adapters in the control panel, turn of the lan and turn it on again. See if that helps.

Peter1986C, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game

1. Network Adapter turn off and get code 10 when playing game - Similar Threads - Network Adapter turn

2. Network adapter "turning off" after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter "turning off" after sleep: When I click sleep and wake up my computer, it says no internet connection and it only says airplane mode in the network UI. I have to restart to fix it. I disabled the network throttling index before this problem happened, do I have to enable it to fix it or is there more to...
  3. Network adapter "turning off" after sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter "turning off" after sleep: When I click sleep and wake up my computer, it says no internet connection and it only says airplane mode in the network UI. I have to restart to fix it. I disabled the network throttling index before this problem happened, do I have to enable it to fix it or is there more to...
  4. Network adapter "turning off" after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter "turning off" after sleep: When I click sleep and wake up the computer, it says no internet connection and it only says airplane mode in the network UI. I have to restart to fix it. I disabled the network throttling index before this problem happened, do I have to enable it to fix it or is there more...
  5. PC get turn off when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC get turn off when playing certain games: Hi, is there anyone can help me? My PC get turn off not blue screen or black screen when playing certain games that consider not heavy like russian fishing 4 or ranch simulator, but when playing game like GTA V or Smackdown going smooth. Thank you* Moved from Community Center...
  6. PC get turn off when playing certain games

PC get turn off when playing certain games: Hi, is there anyone can help me? My PC get turn off not blue screen or black screen when playing certain games that consider not heavy like russian fishing 4 or ranch simulator, but when playing game like GTA V or Smackdown going smooth. Thank you* Moved from Community Center...
  7. PCie network adapter turns off and deletes itself.

PCie network adapter turns off and deletes itself.: Hi, A while ago I was using Ethernet and sometimes during bootup, it wouldn't be working. So to fix this I would troubleshoot and then it would do a network adapter reset which would work after I restarted my computer. Eventually I moved to Wifi because I needed to and I was...
  8. Network Adapter CODE 10

Network Adapter CODE 10: The network adapter of my Toshiba laptop suddenly goes code 10, and now I can't use my wifi without connecting it through LAN cable. Please I really need help with this one. It's been this way for almost 2 months now. My network adapter is IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N 1000....
  9. Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter giving Code 43 then Code 10 randomly while playing games: Hello Recently while playing games, my network adapter will suddenly stop working at random. Most of the time, it's 2-5mins into the game. I checked the device manager and found an error on the network adapter Intel wireless 9560 which was Code 43. I did some fixes as...
  10. Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged

Network adapter turns off when laptop is unplugged: So I wanted my laptop to connect to my 5GHz network because I heard that it doesn't interfere with bluetooth connections, but it couldn't detect my 5GHz network even though my phone could. I did some searching and I saw that someone's managed to detect it once he uninstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi adapter error code 10 when playing games