Windows 10: Network adapter

Discus and support Network adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft update has downloaded a driver 2023.54.331.2017 for my RTL8188EE. I researched last night and the driver is for Family PCI WLan. what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrHudson, Jan 17, 2018.

1. MrHudson Win User

Network adapter

Microsoft update has downloaded a driver 2023.54.331.2017 for my RTL8188EE. I researched last night and the driver is for Family PCI WLan. what is the actual difference in that and Realtek software for the RTL8188EE wireless adapter?
    I am getting tired of rolling driver back, I keep putting reason for roll back,, my APP's and browser wont work properly with it.

:)

MrHudson, Jan 17, 2018
  2. reteach Win User

Network adapter

When i open the Device Manager, there is a list of 8 adapters of which none have the yellow triangle indication of not working. I checked properties and all drivers are working properly. The problem is I don't have a network adapter driver for this I guess.

reteach, Jan 17, 2018
  3. reteach Win User
    Network adapter

It is the Galaxy TabPro S, 64 bit OS Intel(R) Core (TM) m3-6Y30 CPU

reteach, Jan 17, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

Network adapter

simrick, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

Network adapter

1. Network adapter - Similar Threads - Network adapter

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the default network adapter used by applications: I have a server that I administer running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2. It has two wired network adapters: Adapter 1 is connected to the local data network with an internet connection; Adapter 2 is a CCTV network with no internet access. Generally everything communicates...
  9. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

How to change the default network adapter used by applications: I have a server that I administer running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2. It has two wired network adapters: Adapter 1 is connected to the local data network with an internet connection; Adapter 2 is a CCTV network with no internet access. Generally everything communicates...
  10. How to change the default network adapter used by applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing