Windows 10: Network adapters seem not to work

Discus and support Network adapters seem not to work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to Win 10. One day all of a sudden I couldn't access the internet, I tried to reinstall the driver for my WiFi device, but it didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CassandraHolland, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Network adapters seem not to work

Hi, I am new to Win 10. One day all of a sudden I couldn't access the internet, I tried to reinstall the driver for my WiFi device, but it didn't work. Since I used VPN and virtual machine software, uninstalled all VPN and virtual machine related software and devices, rebooted Win 10, tried to reinstall the WiFi device driver again. Then I reset the network settings, but that didn't help either. After resetting, I found that all devices under Network Adapters in Device Manager have the same status. They all have yellow exclamation marks. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance

:)

CassandraHolland, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Network adapters seem not to work

1. Network adapters seem not to work - Similar Threads - Network adapters seem

2. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  3. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  4. RAM and Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    RAM and Network adapter not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable memory is 3.44gb out of 8gb but4.7gb hardware reserved.BUT network adapter works fine when i remove either of one 4gb ram.PLEASE...
  5. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  6. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  7. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Network Adapter Is Not Working

Network Adapter Is Not Working: My laptop'sVivobook Flip network adapter stopped working this morning I checked the troubleshoot and it said "The IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" I've tried: Resetting my PC Resetting Network Settings Rebooting...
  9. Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect

Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect: Hello, I am running a desktop Lenovo M81 SFF, with Windows 10 with most recent updates. I use this as a headless server that i remotely access with remote desktop and it is connevted with an ethernet cable to my router. Every couple of days it seems that the computer...
  10. network adapter isn’t working

network adapter isn’t working: Hello, i recently just purchased a gigabyte gc-wb867d-i network adapter, and installed it properly. Even after installing the appropriate software, etc, it still wont work. In network properties, it says the status of the adapter is non operational. I dont really know what...