Windows 10: Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...

Discus and support Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My network admin password is not working not recognize. The network properties show not connected to the Domain. Can browse to the internet but not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pansoy Panelo (ext) USGM, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...

My network admin password is not working not recognize. The network properties show not connected to the Domain. Can browse to the internet but not the intranet. The system properties Computer name: and Domain: is correct. Some computer same issue? Cannot change anything without my network credential.

:)

Pansoy Panelo (ext) USGM, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Going to local login broke ability login without password prompt

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

1) Have you set up same password for both Microsoft account and local account?

You can sign in either with Microsoft account or local account. I suggest you to change the password for both the accounts and check if it helps.

1) Open settings and click on accounts.

2) Click on Your email and accounts.

3) Now in the right pane click on Manage my Microsoft account. It will redirect to your Microsoft account page.

4) here click on change password and try to sign in again.

You can also change password by clicking on Sign-in options in the left pane and choose change password in the right pane.

If the issue still persists, you can follow the below steps.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...

Forgot Local Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and reset the password for the local account and check.

• Login in to your Microsoft account.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Select Computer Management.

• Click on Local user and group.

• In the right window pane, double click on user’s folder.

• Right click on local user account and select set password and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system...

1. Network admin password is not recognize. only the local user can login. I check the system... - Similar Threads - Network admin password

2. I can only login as local Admin on Windows 11 - cannot switch accounts or log in as a new user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only login as local Admin on Windows 11 - cannot switch accounts or log in as a new user.: I have added work accounts in Settings-Accounts-Access Work or School, but these users do not show in Login Screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-login-as-local-admin-on-windows-11/3194f331-8283-432a-9c9b-8f0f2ce597ad
  3. I can only login as local Admin on Windows 11 - cannot switch accounts or log in as a new user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only login as local Admin on Windows 11 - cannot switch accounts or log in as a new user.: I have added work accounts in Settings-Accounts-Access Work or School, but these users do not show in Login Screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-login-as-local-admin-on-windows-11/3194f331-8283-432a-9c9b-8f0f2ce597ad
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize Domain User as Local Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 will not recognize Domain User as Local Admin: I have a user who I recently issued a new computer with a Windows 10 Pro OS. The company uses an on premises domain and joining the computer and adding his account happened with out any hiccups. For some reason though this computer refuses to recognize him as the...
  5. Forgotten Local Admin User password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten Local Admin User password: I am sole user on laptop, therefore Local Administrator. Help pages only refer to changing Local Account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-admin-user-password/ca2b0ec2-00a2-4324-9084-dfada9d5347b
  6. I can only add local users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can only add local users: Looks like I'm logged into my Microsoft account but I can't see my family to add their accounts and looks like I can only add local users. Even my account looks different, not the same as on my other computers. Like it's local too but does show my profile picture and my...
  7. Admin password not same as user login

Admin password not same as user login: Having a bit of trouble. i have a 6TB HDD but my system is configured for BIOS rather than UEFI and as such the drive defaulted to MBR rather than GPT. I am trying to get all this converted so i can use all 6TB. I have tried a few different options which havent seemed to...
  8. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!: I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable! There is no logic to why everytime you start a program you need to log into Microsoft!!! I've NEVER had to log into my Windows...
  9. Admin password not recognized

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password not recognized: Hi, there. I'm desperate. I just registered on this site to see if I can come up with a way to get into my laptop. My HP Envy is running Windows 10, and there's not a whole lot more I know about it. Last year I set up my husband up with his own account on the HP, and we...
  10. How to check user has setup password to login into the system or not

How to check user has setup password to login into the system or not: [Ref] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56782029/how-to-check-user-has-setup-password-to-login-into-the-system-or-not Hi All, Is there any way to check weather Windows PC user account has password set up or not? For me if user has not set up password then my application...