Windows 10: Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on.

Discus and support Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, and thanks in advance for all of those who try to help. I have had this issue for a long time now couple of years and now I am just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CadenTannery, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on.

Hello, and thanks in advance for all of those who try to help.

[COLOR=rgba195, 195, 195, 1] [/COLOR]

I have had this issue for a long time now couple of years and now I am just starting to get really tired of it. I have tried everything, from changing DNS setting, going into the registry, e.t.c.

Basically I have a content filter. I cannot access sites like reddit.com and newgrounds.com, and videos are restricted on youtube. I had a content filter a few years ago, but it has been long turned off.

I even recently checked the router settings, and all parental controls and filters were turned off. And any new computers in the household did not have any restrictions at all. For some reason the filter has been like a curse that follows me and only me.

Because all signs are pointing to the problem being with my PC, and not the ISP, I was wondering how to remove this for once and for all!

General specifications: Filters all web browsers, chrome, edge, firefox, e.t.c. , Deleting and reinstalling web browsers did not do anything. The Error message for going into one of these websites is strange, being

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in[COLOR=rgba195, 195, 195, 1] [/COLOR]old.reddit.com.

• [COLOR=rgba195, 195, 195, 1]
      [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]If spelling is correct,[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]try running Windows Network Diagnostics.[/COLOR]
      [/COLOR]

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Which implies that the address is misspelled, and not being blocked.

:)

CadenTannery, Apr 19, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Try0x101 Win User

Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on.

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on. [​IMG]

Try0x101, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on.

1. Network Administrator help. Filtered content even though the option isn't turned on. - Similar Threads - Network Administrator help

2. Family safety content filtering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  3. Family safety content filtering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  4. Filter keys are turning on even though that option is deselected in the Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filter keys are turning on even though that option is deselected in the Control Panel: My laptop is turning on its Filter Keys setting without being asked to do so. Or at least that is what it sounds like based on the description online.This has the effect of reversing the Caps Lock key, which puts small text in all caps and vice versa. It also makes it...
  5. Filter keys are turning on even though that option is deselected in the Control Panel

Filter keys are turning on even though that option is deselected in the Control Panel: My laptop is turning on its Filter Keys setting without being asked to do so. Or at least that is what it sounds like based on the description online.This has the effect of reversing the Caps Lock key, which puts small text in all caps and vice versa. It also makes it...
  6. Filter keys are turning on even though that option is deselected in the Control Panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Night light constantly on though it isn't turned on

in Windows 10 Support
    Night light constantly on though it isn't turned on: Hello! I've been facing this issue on my laptop for a few days now. Every time my system starts up, after logging in, the colour temperature of my screen changes from the normal tone to a more reddish one, just like what Night Light does, though Night Light is not enabled....
  8. Mailstore error- content filtering

Mailstore error- content filtering: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  9. Mailstore error- content filtering

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mailstore error- content filtering: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro...
  10. Why Isn't There an Option to Login as Administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why Isn't There an Option to Login as Administrator?: A week before, I signed out as an Administrator in my personal account. Now I for some reason am now unable to sign back in as Administrator. I tried cmd prompt, restart, and nothing changed. So any help is appreciated. [IMG]...