Windows 10: network administrator?

Discus and support network administrator? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer not working - troubleshoot says to contact network administrator - how do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbMassey May, Nov 14, 2018.

1. network administrator?

printer not working - troubleshoot says to contact network administrator - how do I do that?

:)

BarbMassey May, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Nov 14, 2018
  3. v12dock Win User
    Network Administrator

Go find a small church or school and volunteer to be a "network administrator" for them. That is how I started out.

v12dock, Nov 14, 2018
  4. sofia1930 Win User

network administrator?

Network Administrator

Hello guys.. I want to know what exactly Network Administrator is and what is his job.
    Also, is it a hand-based job? Beacause i am girl and i wanted to know if it is something like "electrician" *Stick Out Tongue network administrator? :p
    Maybe i could turn to Networks Security? Is it more soft? *Stick Out Tongue network administrator? :p

Im sorry for asking you so many questions but maybe you can help me to decide what i will do with my studies. The Master i will do is about networks and i have a doubt..,

sofia1930, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

network administrator?

1. network administrator? - Similar Threads - network administrator

2. Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator: I have a HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw I've tried the trouble shooting and I get "contact your network administrator.' I can print to other printers in the office building, but not my printer. Please advise....
  3. You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator: Hi, This is a solution rather than a question. I found the question above, but not an answer. All suggested answers to this question were so ridiculously in depth for a basic drive share over a local LAN that I knew there must be a simpler solution. So I'm assuming you've...
  4. How do I 'become' my network administrator?

How do I 'become' my network administrator?: Windows tells me I must contact my network administrator in order to see my music files. This is a home network. How do I convince my own network I have authority to see the file?...
  5. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I click onto Network and double click onto the...
  6. remove network administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove network administrator: Can any body help me to remove network administrator from my computer as it wont let me open some of my emails if any body can I would be very grateful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-network-administrator/3cc3da17-f051-409b-a8bd-03ebf229d5a0
  7. change network computer name to match my administrative name

change network computer name to match my administrative name: I am administrator on this computer. My network computer says Linda's PC. How do I change it to read Linda Dattilo Administrator. How do I login as administrator? I am the only one that owns and uses this computer.... Thanks Linda...
  8. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: ***Modify title from: Permissions*** Hello, I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I...
  9. I can't intall Google chrome it says "Your network administrator has applied a Group Policy...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't intall Google chrome it says "Your network administrator has applied a Group Policy...: I've been using Google chrome for awhile now. it was my first browser and has been since I factory restart my PC every few months. but I was looking on this problem and people go to (Windows key) + R and then regedit then change the values in...
  10. Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...: I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have about 10 computers on our network varying from XP to Windows 10 and for some reason mine is the only one on restricted mode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact network administrator printer

2. google how to contact a network admistraror

3. youtube network administrator has applied

4. chrome your network administrator,
  5. network administrator google