Windows 10: network administrator?

Discus and support network administrator? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer not working - troubleshoot says to contact network administrator - how do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbMassey May, Nov 14, 2018.

1. network administrator?

printer not working - troubleshoot says to contact network administrator - how do I do that?

:)

BarbMassey May, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Nov 14, 2018
  3. v12dock Win User
    Network Administrator

Go find a small church or school and volunteer to be a "network administrator" for them. That is how I started out.

v12dock, Nov 14, 2018
  4. sofia1930 Win User

network administrator?

Network Administrator

Hello guys.. I want to know what exactly Network Administrator is and what is his job.
    Also, is it a hand-based job? Beacause i am girl and i wanted to know if it is something like "electrician" *Stick Out Tongue network administrator? :p
    Maybe i could turn to Networks Security? Is it more soft? *Stick Out Tongue network administrator? :p

Im sorry for asking you so many questions but maybe you can help me to decide what i will do with my studies. The Master i will do is about networks and i have a doubt..,

sofia1930, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

network administrator?

1. network administrator? - Similar Threads - network administrator

2. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I know this question has already been asked here, but no solution in that thread helped.In fact, here is a comprehensive list of all the forum posts I have gone through and attempted every fix in, without...
  3. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I know this question has already been asked here, but no solution in that thread helped.In fact, here is a comprehensive list of all the forum posts I have gone through and attempted every fix in, without...
  4. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  6. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  7. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

8. Could not access network location 1\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative...

Could not access network location 1\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative...: function setFocus { var field=document.getElementById"Button1"; iffield != null { field.focus; } } function doCollapseExpandchildid, parentid { objectchild=document.getElementByIdchildid; objectparent=document.getElementByIdparentid; ifobjectchild.style.display=="none" {...
  9. Could not access network location 1\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not access network location 1\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative...: function setFocus { var field=document.getElementById"Button1"; iffield != null { field.focus; } } function doCollapseExpandchildid, parentid { objectchild=document.getElementByIdchildid; objectparent=document.getElementByIdparentid; ifobjectchild.style.display=="none" {...
  10. Could not access network location 1\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact network administrator printer

2. google how to contact a network admistraror

3. youtube network administrator has applied

4. chrome your network administrator,
  5. network administrator google