Windows 10: Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

Discus and support Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error. How it happened:- i installed vm-ware and wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NirmanaGunasekara, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error.

How it happened:-

i installed vm-ware and wanted to bridge the vm i created to my LAN adapter...but it threw an error saying that "there are no unbridged network adapters" this was odd as neither of my network adapters ave been bridged before, therefore i assumed reinstalling the drives of my adapters would help. but once i uninstalled the adapters and re-installed, this issue came up.

stuff that i have tried:-

1.Uninstalling vm ware and all my vpn apps

2.downloading the latest drivers and installing

3. plugging in an usb wifi card . (same error pops up in device manager when i plug it in)

4. booting into safe mode with networking.

5. running sysprep

but i have had still no luck, i am quite sure that the problem is with windows other than my drives as i installed a fresh version of windows to another partition and booted from it..and everything worked.

im a bit tech savvy so i dont mind if you get a bit technical with me but i would love it if i can get my adapters to work with out re installing windows ....a picture of the problem is attached below.

Network and Bluetooth adapter error ......  (windows is still setting up the class... ca41434f-e8c1-4c2f-ae4e-a00942c4d370?upload=true.jpg

:)

NirmanaGunasekara, Apr 1, 2019

2. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Roachy23 Win User
    Bluetooth Adapter - Power Management Registry Location?

Hi,

I am currently trying to create a windows 10 image to push out to alot of tablets. One of the steps im manually doing is to turn off the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on the bluetooth adapter in device manager.

Does anyone know a registry key i can change to do this or even a group policy? I've looked around but cant seem to find one.

I have come across a registry key on the Microsoft website But this seems to be for the Network adapter and not the bluetooth. Does anyone have any ideas?

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\DeviceNumber\PnPCapabilities. (set to 24)".

Roachy23, Apr 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

1. Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class... - Similar Threads - Network Bluetooth adapter

2. Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56 for my network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56 for my network adapter: I have an acer predator helios 300. It was not connecting to the internet i tried connecting to multiple sources so I tried updating my network adapter and then uninstalling it. Now the adapter gives the following message: Windows is still setting up class configuration for...
  3. Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56 for my network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56 for my network adapter: I have an acer predator helios 300. It was not connecting to the internet i tried connecting to multiple sources so I tried updating my network adapter and then uninstalling it. Now the adapter gives the following message: Windows is still setting up class configuration for...
  4. Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56 for my network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. “Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56” network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56” network adapter: all of the network adapters on my computer, have a error displayed saying that windows is still sitting at the class configuration for the device code 56. I have tried many things to fix this problem, including but not limited to restarting the computer, restoring to a system...
  6. “Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56” network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56” network adapter: all of the network adapters on my computer, have a error displayed saying that windows is still sitting at the class configuration for the device code 56. I have tried many things to fix this problem, including but not limited to restarting the computer, restoring to a system...
  7. “Windows is still setting up class configuration for this device code 56” network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Network Adapter and Bluetooth Device says Windows is still setting up the class...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter and Bluetooth Device says Windows is still setting up the class...: Hello, Laptop Specs/Model: HP Pavillion 13-u105ne, Intel i5 7200u, 802.11bgn WiFi Network Adapter My laptop had a problem with my High School's new WiFi as they recently changed their WiFi band to exclusive 5ghz support, naturally, my 4 year old laptop cannot support it...
  9. My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth not working it shows Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...: My Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter shows the same submitted by /u/BORSEC12345678 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnx0gh/my_bluetooth_not_working_it_shows_windows_is/
  10. Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device: I was using a realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller without any issues.One day when I came to use it for connecting to my wifi.It appeared irresponsive and when i checked it in the device manager, it showed me the error "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for...