Windows 10: Network and internet settings couldnt open

Discus and support Network and internet settings couldnt open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SORA16, Apr 24, 2020.

1. SORA16 Win User

Network and internet settings couldnt open

anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not click on and off the wifi icons, airplane mode and mobile hotspot..ive tried reset wifi adapter, sfc, and dism..none of it work..please help

:)

SORA16, Apr 24, 2020
  2. SORA16 Win User

anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not click on and off the wifi icons, airplane mode and mobile hotspot..ive tried reset wifi adapter, sfc, and dism..none of it work..please help

SORA16, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Network and internet settings couldnt open

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Network and internet settings couldnt open - Similar Threads - Network internet settings

2. Cannot open network and internet settings and sound settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open network and internet settings and sound settings: Here is my problem, i cannot open the network and internet settings at the tray but it directs to a command prompt pop up and i dont know why. And i just found out as well in opening sound settings at tray the same issue on popping cmd. I tried to create a new user and this...
  3. Network and internet settings couldnt open

Network and internet settings couldnt open: anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not...
  4. Network & Internet Settings

Network & Internet Settings: Hi, I have met with an Connection issue with my Laptop which suddenly disconnects by itself even though im nearer to the Modem & has lost the list of available networks to connect to. It also displays a red light under the connection button of my laptop. [IMG]...
  5. ETHERNET OPTION IS NOT THERE IN NETWORK AND INTERNET SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ETHERNET OPTION IS NOT THERE IN NETWORK AND INTERNET SETTINGS: Mostly I use wifi for internet but recently I want to use LAN wired connection for internet but it is not working. then i recoginze there was no ethernet option in network and internet settings, i updated drivers of realtek ethernet which was suggested by support assistant of...
  6. Ethernet settings, Unidentified network, no Internet

Ethernet settings, Unidentified network, no Internet: Changed some network names and SSID settings to a router. Had 4 PC's downstairs coming off of a switch box. Each fed into an ethernet adaptor. Worked fine. Now the ethernet setting shows Unidentified Network, and speeds are like wifi speeds. Not obvious whats up....
  7. No Wi Fi in network & internet settings

No Wi Fi in network & internet settings: My Wi Fi icon is not in my Win10 I don't recall it ever being there. I upgraded from Win8. Can I download a Realtek driver to support this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wi-fi-in-network-internet-settings/9efbb332-f55d-4888-a058-ecf83703f794
  8. Settings, Network & Internet, Mobile Hotspot

Settings, Network & Internet, Mobile Hotspot: I noticed an entry in the Mobile Hotspot section in Settings. There is an entry in Mobile Hotspot section that has me perplexed. Under "Share My Internet Connection From" there are two entries that are filled in: Network Name: Network Password: Both of these have been...
  9. Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...: But I'm currently browsing the internet and typing to you. In fact - I can do virtually everything (League; Steam; Skype; etc) except use any OS feature that requires logging in - e.g. Mail, User Accounts, Shop, etc. Then it says something along the lines of "Cannot use...
  10. Cannot open "Network & Internet" from Windows 10 "Settings"

Cannot open "Network & Internet" from Windows 10 "Settings": I do have my WiFi internet working, I can access internet all right. But if I go to Windows 10 Settings and then try to open "Network & Internet", it takes forever and it does not load. While that happens, performance temporarily decreases, even Synaptics touch pad has some...