Windows 10: Network and internet settings couldnt open

Discus and support Network and internet settings couldnt open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SORA16, Apr 24, 2020.

1. SORA16 Win User

Network and internet settings couldnt open

anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not click on and off the wifi icons, airplane mode and mobile hotspot..ive tried reset wifi adapter, sfc, and dism..none of it work..please help

:)

SORA16, Apr 24, 2020
  2. SORA16 Win User

anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not click on and off the wifi icons, airplane mode and mobile hotspot..ive tried reset wifi adapter, sfc, and dism..none of it work..please help

SORA16, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Network and internet settings couldnt open

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Network and internet settings couldnt open - Similar Threads - Network internet settings

2. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  3. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  4. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings: Hi, When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and Internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is similar....
  6. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings: Hi, When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and Internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is similar....
  7. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings: When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Network & Internet window is not open in the setting

Network & Internet window is not open in the setting: When I click on WIFIi Icon and try to open network and internet setting - no window open I tried to do same using setup option under windows icon and also not able to open the network and internet setting window. Please advise...
  10. Network and internet settings couldnt open

Network and internet settings couldnt open: anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not...