Windows 10: Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing

Discus and support Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My settings are opening alright, but Networks and Internet Settings are not working. On clicking, it shows a loading screen for a few seconds and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by __anubha, Jan 21, 2021.

1. __anubha Win User

Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing

My settings are opening alright, but Networks and Internet Settings are not working. On clicking, it shows a loading screen for a few seconds and then crashes.

I needed to connect to my university VPN for which I installed the Cisco Anyconnect software. It was failing to connect to the internet so I updated my drivers. I went to the official HP website, entered my model number, and installed the driver update.

After this, I was unable to open the Network and Internet settings.

What is the solution to this? Also, how can I recover my system to the settings of last night?

:)

__anubha, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing

Available Network not showing up, and network and internet setting always crash

Hey as I mention in the subject, when I click the icon on the bottom right corner for the show available network, it just keep loading and doesn't stop. I doesn't even show wifi or airplane symbol, just loading. When I try to open the network and internet
    setting to try fix it, it just crash. Any other settings is fine, I can change them as I like but not with the network and internet setting. If I click anything on it once it crash. Please help

ElliuqashAthaso, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing

1. Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing - Similar Threads - Network Internet Settings

2. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  3. network and internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network and internet settings crashing: when i open the available networks in my task bar it fails to load any and closes on its own.i've also tried connecting to wifi through the settings method and it fails to connect each time or does not bring up the "connecting" prompt.i would love if someone can come up with...
  4. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  5. network & Internet settings crashing

network & Internet settings crashing: HiI have a Windoows 10 64bit machine.When I select network & Internet settings the dialog opens then closes after few seconds without showing any options or populating the dialog boxLawrence...
  6. network & Internet settings crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. network and internet settings keep crushing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network and internet settings keep crushing: I want to check some of my settings, however whenever I open the network and internet settings it keeps closing and crashes. I tried to reinstall the wifi itself and it doesn't fix the problem, the wierd part is that I have internet connection, I just can't open the settings....
  8. Network & Internet settings cannot turn on and keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network & Internet settings cannot turn on and keeps crashing: While I was checking for problem using sfc scan, I have noticed that my network has disappeared although I didn't uncheck the network icon in the task barIt is until I have checked my network and internet settings that it is off for some reason, when I tried to check it, the...
  9. Network & Internet settings cannot turn on and keeps crashing

Network & Internet settings cannot turn on and keeps crashing: While I was checking for problem using sfc scan, I have noticed that my network has disappeared although I didn't uncheck the network icon in the task barIt is until I have checked my network and internet settings that it is off for some reason, when I tried to check it, the...
  10. Network & Internet settings cannot turn on and keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WiFi show available networks windows crash