Windows 10: Network and Intranet

Discus and support Network and Intranet in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am connected to a private network. When I view the available networks to connect to there is a Xfinity network in the list that has an ! point on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tammigeiger, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Network and Intranet

I am connected to a private network. When I view the available networks to connect to there is a Xfinity network in the list that has an ! point on it and does not list a secured or not and if I click on it I get a warning that it is not a secured network. Is this my wifi connection? Can anybody connect to it that it shows on their device ? and if so how do I secure it?

:)

tammigeiger, Mar 24, 2019

2. accessing company intranet

Hi,

To understand what's causing this, provide us with the following information:

• Which browser do you use to access the intranet?
    • Have you tried reconfiguring your PC Settings for it to be connected to your company's secured network?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Mar 24, 2019
  3. intranet error on nokia e5

same problem with my E-Five that i bought yesterday....

The "Intranet"[Menu->Office->Intranet] refuses to start after 3 times usage, any suggestion to fix this ? , thanks....Network and Intranet :)

Anti_HeadAche, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Network and Intranet

WP8 can't access intranet websites

Hey Renata,

The problem isn't with accessing the internet, it's with accessing the internal websites on the intranet.
    There are no blocks on any websites, so it's nothing to do with restrictions on the network.

It is something to do with not being able to resolve the DNS for the local network, but I'm not sure if that's an issue with Windows phone 8, or because the network has a funky setup. (I had a similar problem on my old Android phone, I had to root it and
    edit the host file to access the sites in the end, this is not an issue with iPhones, they seem to be able to access the intranet sites ok).

Not sure if that clarifies anything?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mark

Markythemark82, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Network and Intranet

1. Network and Intranet - Similar Threads - Network Intranet

2. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  3. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  4. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  5. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  6. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  7. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  8. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  10. Low intranet transfer speeds between windows PCs using gigabit network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low intranet transfer speeds between windows PCs using gigabit network: Hello everyone, I decided to open this thread about a subject which has been discussed widely in different forums on the net, namely the extremely low transfer rates of data between PCs running Windows using a gigabit network, because I think to have observed something...