Windows 10: Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

Discus and support Network and Sharing Port Forwarding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to port forward by going into file explorer, network, under network infrastructure, my modem/router, then right click and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wadehillemann, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

I used to be able to port forward by going into file explorer, network, under network infrastructure, my modem/router, then right click and say properties then setting and I could create TCP and UDP protocols or whatever it is. But now when I click on settings, a box that says Please Wait... Comes up and then disappears without opening the little menu. Any help is appreciated.

Wade

:)

wadehillemann, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Phoebus Win User

Having trouble with port forwarding..

title ^
    and basically my router is speedport entry 2i and is not listed in the simple port forwarding program..ive tried opening ports with range and without , nothing worked (am trying to host d2 lod games without hamachi , ports are 4000 and 6112) i have malware bytes and kaspersky total security installed , but ive disabled protections in kaspersky and whitelisted the entire diablo 2 folder in malware bytes and as a web process the d2 exe.and also allowed some inbound tcp stuff from the firewall of kaspersky.im pretty sure malwarebytes or kaspersky is ****ing it up but here are some screenshots
    Network and Sharing Port Forwarding [​IMG]

Phoebus, Dec 16, 2018
  3. LVTHER Win User
    Port forwarding not working

Im trying open a port on my computer to allow torrent programs to upload better. problem is I cant seem to get this done.

LVTHER, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

How to configure Port Forwarding?

You dont say what the router is so we dont have a clue and you dont say why or for what you are port forwarding.
    The best way is goto Guides for Port Forwarding a Router find your router and it will give you step by step instuctions on how to do it

Samuria, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

1. Network and Sharing Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Network Sharing Port

2. Forwarded port filtered

in Windows 10 Support
    Forwarded port filtered: Hello My name is Bo and I live in Sweden. I'm a member of a small songgroup and we try to find a way to reherse from our different homes- (Normal Videoconference software have far too much latency). we have found a software which seems to do the work if we can have a server...
  3. Port forward

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  4. Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding: Two days ago I tried Port Forwarding for a game. Immediately after opening the port I lose all internet access. I followed by deleting the port to no avail. I tried troubleshooting the ethernet connection and kept getting No Valid IP Configuration and after googling to...
  5. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  6. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  7. Port forwarding issue

Port forwarding issue: I have a public IP address and sometimes host game servers on my PC. I was perfectly able to do this before, but now any server that I create doesn't seem to be visible from the outside of network. I made no changes to the network configuration, the only thig that appears to...
  8. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  9. Can't port forwarding

Can't port forwarding: [ATTACH] Port serviciu = Service port Port intern = Intern port Adresa IP = IP Address Protocol = Protocol Toate = All Stare = Status Activat = On/Activated Modificare = Modify Stergere = Delete I am trying to portforward a server but it doesn't work [ATTACH] I...
  10. Port forwarding help

Port forwarding help: How can i make port forwarding? I can't seem to make it. 86212

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share folder on network port forwarding