Windows 10: Network and Wifi

Discus and support Network and Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i just installed my new cpu and motherboard and it booted fine, but i can not connect to the internet. I get no Ethernet option which is what i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by irvingonzalez2, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Network and Wifi

Hello, i just installed my new cpu and motherboard and it booted fine, but i can not connect to the internet. I get no Ethernet option which is what i am connected via and i am unable to see the wireless options. I have tried updating the drivers but without an internet connection it’s pretty much imposible. I have tried pretty much every YouTube video for the past few hours and I have gotten 0 luck. I am extremely frustrated and i don’t know what to do. Someone please help me.

:)

irvingonzalez2, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Tim P. Win User

WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Jan 25, 2022
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Network and Wifi

wifi network recconnects automatically to another wifi network.............

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uncheck the option to automatically connect to the network (networkprofile~), try to remove the connection by choosing forget connection and check if it helps.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are able to find the drivers in Device Manager, check for the device status.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      device status

Step 3: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Wi-Fi network for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Network and Wifi

1. Network and Wifi - Similar Threads - Network Wifi

2. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  3. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  4. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  5. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  6. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi but no internet on any network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi but no internet on any network?: I have had a recent problem with my laptop, where I am able to connect to any wifi wirelessly, but I am unable to access the internet. However, I am able to access the internet if I connect a lan cable directly from my laptop to my router. I have already done a network reset...
  8. Wifi but no internet on any network?

Wifi but no internet on any network?: I have had a recent problem with my laptop, where I am able to connect to any wifi wirelessly, but I am unable to access the internet. However, I am able to access the internet if I connect a lan cable directly from my laptop to my router. I have already done a network reset...
  9. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  10. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...