Windows 10: Network App Permissions

Discus and support Network App Permissions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I just got a new dell with a windows 10 os :) I have downloaded Picsart from Microsoft Store and I am trying to use it but when I try to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kerenyeno, Mar 7, 2019.

1. kerenyeno Win User

Network App Permissions

Hey!

I just got a new dell with a windows 10 os Network App Permissions :)

I have downloaded Picsart from Microsoft Store and I am trying to use it but when I try to create a new figure which requires internet connection I get an error saying that there are no mobile access or WiFi permissions enabled for my device.

I have looked through the web for answer and even tried to go to my Settings -> Privacy but I have failed to see where network permissions can be enables for a Microsoft store app.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Ron

:)

kerenyeno, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

App Permissions

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Some apps require certain permissions to work properly. However, you can change the permissions given to the apps by following the below steps:

1. Click on Start.
    2. Click on Settings and then click on Privacy.
    3. Under the App Permissions you can change the permissions which are assigned for the apps.

However, you can go through the
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Permission to access network

Hi Kristen,

You might be experiencing this issue because you lost permission to access the network resource or shortcut after upgrading your computer. To better assist you with this problem, we would like to know the following information.

• Are you using the shortcut to access a file or folder located on another computer in the network?
    • Is the file or folder located on the computer that you recently upgraded?
    • What is the exact error message that you received when accessing the shortcut?
    • Are you using a homegroup to share files between devices on your local network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter finds and fixes common connection problems. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • Start typing Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems
      in the results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Mar 7, 2019
  4. oily_17 Win User

Network App Permissions

Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Network App Permissions

1. Network App Permissions - Similar Threads - Network App Permissions

2. Network connection permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection permissions: I have two computers: 1 DELL-3910 Windows 11 2 DESKTOP-SRLDJIS Windows 10 my laptop Both are connect to home wireless network DDD Using SRLDJIS computer, I click on network icon . I then see icons for both computers. When I then click on DELL-3910 icon to get to those...
  3. Network Permissions issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Permissions issue: I have got a Truenas storage device attached to laptop. It have got two 2 storage pools on it, I can get access to one of them but the other one when I come to Map it says "windows cannot access \\ip address\ulla.I think some how I might have removed the permissions but don't...
  4. Network Permissions issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Permissions issue: I have got a Truenas storage device attached to laptop. It have got two 2 storage pools on it, I can get access to one of them but the other one when I come to Map it says "windows cannot access \\ip address\ulla.I think some how I might have removed the permissions but don't...
  5. Network permissions?

Network permissions?: I can see the other computers, yet the message is "I do not have permission to access them?...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-permissions/31abd77e-4787-46fc-8097-a54270d554fd
  6. Network Permissions

Network Permissions: It is amazing to me that users of Windows 10 are not able to share files between computers--whether another one is using Windows 10 or Windows 7. And the reply posted below to the same question as mine does not work, and there is no update to it after it being posted 3 1/2...
  7. Network Permissions

Network Permissions: Due to some change, I am no longer able to access files on my local network client. I get the error message, "Windows cannot access" \\*Laptop\*file. "You do not have persmission to access \\*Laptop\*file. Contact your network administrator to request access." How do I...
  8. Permissions on network users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions on network users: Since the last update I am unable to access other computers on my home wifi network. The error message says that "you do not have permission to access (a particular computer). Contact administrator to request access." How do I remedy this problem?...
  9. Network Permissions

Network Permissions: I don't have permission to access a path on Computer A. However Computer A and certain folders on Computer A show up and are accessible. On computer A the folder has been set to share. My Kaspersky has been temporarily disabled. Why are some folders accessible and others...
  10. Network Permissions on my Network

Network Permissions on my Network: I have 3 computers. All 3 are running Windows 10 version 1803. Two HP computers and One Dell. The two HP computers can access each other and share files. They can't access the Dell. The Dell can access the two HP computers. When I try to access the Dell, from the two HP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app permissions network