Windows 10: Network As My Wifi

Discus and support Network As My Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I look on the bottom right corner for my internet it says "Network internet access" it won't show my home internet is there away to fix this?Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr Blackwell711, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Network As My Wifi

When I look on the bottom right corner for my internet it says "Network internet access" it won't show my home internet is there away to fix this?Is it because I my network profile to private?

:)

Mr Blackwell711, Sep 2, 2019
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Tim P. Win User
    WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Sep 2, 2019
  4. sinplify Win User

Network As My Wifi

Only 1 WiFi network

My network list on my phone:

Network As My Wifi [​IMG]

My windows network list:

Network As My Wifi [​IMG]

sinplify, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Network As My Wifi

1. Network As My Wifi - Similar Threads - Network Wifi

2. wifi network band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi network band: I can't connect to 5GHz network band from 2.4GHz. I need it to play video games on Geforce Now. My friend is connected to the same university wifi and he gets 5GHz connection. My Laptop is Dell inspirion 7347. Thanks...
  3. Dedicating a single adapter to a single network when using multiple WiFi adapters

Dedicating a single adapter to a single network when using multiple WiFi adapters: I have a SP6 and use a separate USB WiFi adapter to connect to an automotive scan tool. I would like to dedicate the second adapter to only be able to connect to the tools WiFi network, while allowing the built in WiFi adapter to roam to whatever network i may be near. In the...
  4. Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network

Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network: I've been unable to resolve this problem. I've applied the troubleshooting I've found by searching the internet with no luck. Maybe somebody can figure out what's gone wrong. I have a Microsoft Surface 2 laptop with Windows 10. The Wifi on my laptop works and has connected...
  5. hosting wifi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hosting wifi networks: ive tried to make what was considered as windows 7 ad hoc network, via command prompt, but my win10 pc is missing the microsoft hosted virtual network adapter. ive even checked under hidden drivers, its not listed...
  6. RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt

RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt: Greetings, Using Windows 10 Pro, I'm no longer able to secure an internet connection via WiFi. The ethernet connect is fine. The Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adaptor is functioning fine per testing, therefore, the issue is not hardware related. Windows performed an...
  7. Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network

Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network: My network was working fine, then after a Win10 update on the other PC I can no longer see it. I have set the services Function Discovery (Both) to Automatic delay start on both pcs, rebooted both but still no luck. Any other options? via the registry edit maybe? 142479
  8. Windows can't stay connected to my wifi network

Windows can't stay connected to my wifi network: I recently built a new PC and have been having some recurring issues with my internet connection since I built it. Whenever I boot up the system, it says it connects to my home network, but cant get internet access. After much troubleshooting, I have figured a band-aid...
  9. Please help: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to...

Please help: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to...: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to connect to previously authenticated networks. I use Windows 10 Pro, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.388). When I start my laptop computer at home or at the office, it connects to office and home...
  10. How to 'unforget' wifi networks

How to 'unforget' wifi networks: I recently forgot most of the available wifi networks on my laptop. How do I get the laptop to recognize the networks again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unforget-wifi-networks/82bf4142-2485-46dc-9dab-1d874992e427