Windows 10: network between windows10 and xp

Discus and support network between windows10 and xp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I get my Windows 10 computer and my xp SR3 computer to network?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KentWorden, Oct 11, 2019.

1. network between windows10 and xp

how can I get my Windows 10 computer and my xp SR3 computer to network?

:)

KentWorden, Oct 11, 2019

2. wireless networking troubles in XP

go into the change advance settings and delete the network cache in there..xp stores a list of available networks in there and if you delte the cache it has to rebuild it

Athlon2K15, Oct 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

network between windows10 and xp

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

network between windows10 and xp

1. network between windows10 and xp - Similar Threads - network between windows10

2. networking windows10 and xp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    networking windows10 and xp: I have a large workgroup lan about 20 pcs we have one xp machine tied to a machine control it shares its folder to receive files from other pcs all other machines are win 10 all put one can acccess this xp share I have tried many fixes, there is no firewall or anti...
  3. communicate between windows 10 and windows xp via network

communicate between windows 10 and windows xp via network: after each update in windows10 I lose the mapping to a machine with windows xpI get to run command in net use and disassemble the mapping and it often takes 20-30 minutes before the computer releases the mapping in the explorer that does not workafter that I can reconnect...
  4. File sharing between Windows 10 pro and Windows XP professional not working on network

File sharing between Windows 10 pro and Windows XP professional not working on network: I am struggling when trying to access my OLD Windows XP Professional file system from my NEW Windows 10 Pro system and I've tried a bunch of things. First, exact configurations: OLD: Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2. Computer name: GATEWAY Workgroup:...
  5. network bitween windows10 & windows xp

network bitween windows10 & windows xp: i have 3 computers . on 2 systems installed windows xp & other windows 10. this system not sharing file and printer with 2 systems are installed windows xp. how i can networking beetween this 3 systems?net work is lan wiered by hub and all setting network is defult...
  6. windows XP files to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows XP files to Windows10?: Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-files-to-windows10/0051ca78-88a5-4f36-9bc4-0ba3c7d4ed3c
  7. What is the difference between Windows10 and Windows10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the difference between Windows10 and Windows10 Pro?: submitted by /u/MattLee10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evrbgk/what_is_the_difference_between_windows10_and/
  8. windows dual boot between 10 & XP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows dual boot between 10 & XP: hello everyone! *Smile i'm new here just coming over from sevenforums *Roflmao2 anyway i hope sumone maybe able to give me a quick fix to this mess... ok here's the deal...I;ve got 2 partitions on 1 hard drive.....one is windows 10 installed on C: and the other is windows XP...
  9. Little war between Windows10 photoviewer and Irfanview's.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Little war between Windows10 photoviewer and Irfanview's.: Been working with photo editor Irfanview for more than 15 years so the tool has become my third hand. But a recent updated version somehow woke the sleeping Microsoft dragon... I installed Irfan and set it, as usual, at default. Nevertheless every jpeg, gif and any other...
  10. sharing between windows 10 and XP

sharing between windows 10 and XP: Hi to all i have installed printer model HP laserjet1300 on windows 10 machine now i want to share this printer with a machine running Windows XP.but i failed to succeed. is it possible or there is no compatibility between both windows for purpose of sharing printer?? 93899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alternative home network between windows 10 and xp