Windows 10: network bitween windows10 & windows xp

Discus and support network bitween windows10 & windows xp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have 3 computers . on 2 systems installed windows xp & other windows 10. this system not sharing file and printer with 2 systems are installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohammadalideimkar, Sep 3, 2020.

1. network bitween windows10 & windows xp

i have 3 computers . on 2 systems installed windows xp & other windows 10. this system not sharing file and printer with 2 systems are installed windows xp. how i can networking beetween this 3 systems?net work is lan wiered by hub and all setting network is defult

:)

mohammadalideimkar, Sep 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2020
  3. wireless networking troubles in XP

go into the change advance settings and delete the network cache in there..xp stores a list of available networks in there and if you delte the cache it has to rebuild it

Athlon2K15, Sep 3, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

network bitween windows10 & windows xp

Windows 7 & XP Networking Problem

I have two PCs in my room connected to a Linksys router, both had Windows 7 on them and had file sharing enabled through the Homegroup feature. Now I have XP on one PC, and still Windows 7 on the other. I setup the network on my XP PC and had the Windows 7 PC setup properly so that they could network together.

In 'My Network Places' I can see both PC's listed, I can double click the Windows 7 PC from my Windows XP PC and see the folders that I have set to share, but when I double click any of the folders I get an error message saying "\\PC-2\MP3 is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Access is denied.

However, on my Windows 7 PC, I can go to network and browse all of the files I have set to share on the XP PC. So what do I need to do so that I can access the files on my Windows 7 PC on my Windows XP PC?

OrbitzXT, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

network bitween windows10 & windows xp

1. network bitween windows10 & windows xp - Similar Threads - network bitween windows10

2. Network & Internet Settings Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & Internet Settings Windows10: Recently I have been having some problems with my DSL internet connection. The online tech support forum I am discussing this matter with trying to resolve the issue wants a screenshot of the Properties of Network & Internet Settings. Except for the IP address which they said...
  3. Network & Internet Settings Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet Settings Windows10: Recently I have been having some problems with my DSL internet connection. The online tech support forum I am discussing this matter with trying to resolve the issue wants a screenshot of the Properties of Network & Internet Settings. Except for the IP address which they said...
  4. Network & Internet Settings Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to optimize windows10 - XP still seems faster

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to optimize windows10 - XP still seems faster: Hi I have a setup with two almost identically configured Dell Optiplex 745 tower PCs, lets call them PC-XP and PC-Win10. Both have 250 GB samsung evo 860 ssd for system. PC-XP has 4GB ram, whereas the other has 6GB ram. PC-XP is XP SP3, whereas the win10 PC is windows10 20H2....
  6. networking windows10 and xp

networking windows10 and xp: I have a large workgroup lan about 20 pcs we have one xp machine tied to a machine control it shares its folder to receive files from other pcs all other machines are win 10 all put one can acccess this xp share I have tried many fixes, there is no firewall or anti...
  7. windows XP files to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows XP files to Windows10?: Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-files-to-windows10/0051ca78-88a5-4f36-9bc4-0ba3c7d4ed3c
  8. network with windows 10 and windows XP computers

network with windows 10 and windows XP computers: Hello, We use 4 XP computers and one Windows 10 computer. They are on an ethernet network using TCP/IP protocol. One of the XP computer does not see the Windows 10 computer. Symmetrically, the Windows 10 computer does not see this XP computer. Each of the 4 XP computers...
  9. network between windows10 and xp

network between windows10 and xp: how can I get my Windows 10 computer and my xp SR3 computer to network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-between-windows10-and-xp/efc92991-ee9d-40e1-999f-37e564f817ca
  10. Odd Windows10 Networking issues

Odd Windows10 Networking issues: Having an odd networking issue with my Windows10 Laptop. Currently running Windows10 Home, version 1903, OS Build 18362.145, although have had similar issues on earlier Win10 version I can be connected to the internet with no problems and connected to my work thru Citrix...