Windows 10: Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly

Discus and support Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have 3 problems. First, My Network adapter is Intel AC-9560 but i don't know how IntelR AX201 is getting automatically installed even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tweaker1, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Tweaker1 Win User

Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly

So, I have 3 problems. First, My Network adapter is Intel AC-9560 but i don't know how IntelR AX201 is getting automatically installed even after uninstalling it more than 10 times ?!??!. Also, the AX201 drivers is showing:"This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." And WiFi is not at all working, wifi option is not even there in Settings and in the taskbar, in BIOS, Wireless LAN is already enabled. Second, My Bluetooth is not at all working, it is completely gone from everywhere, even in Device manager Bluetooth is not showing up.Third

:)

Tweaker1, Jul 27, 2021
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Wired USB -> bluetooth adaptor

... wheres the bluetooth part of that?

and why the hell did amazon list it under networking :/

Mussels, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly - Similar Threads - Network Bluetooth USB

2. bluetooth driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver problems: hi I had a cheap Bluetooth usb adapter that i used to connect my headphones to my pc because my motherboard didn't have Bluetooth built in. I recently upgrade my pc a little and got a motherboard with Bluetooth built in. it works i can connect devices i have connected my xbox...
  3. Usb Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I use a usb Bluetooth receiver to connect my controller Ps4 Controller to the computer wireless and just one day it suddenly just stopped working, i bought 2 other usb bluetooth receiver and they seems to not work. Any ideas why it stopped working?...
  4. Usb Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I use a usb Bluetooth receiver to connect my controller Ps4 Controller to the computer wireless and just one day it suddenly just stopped working, i bought 2 other usb bluetooth receiver and they seems to not work. Any ideas why it stopped working?...
  5. Usb Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

6. USB and Bluetooth suddenly disconnect

USB and Bluetooth suddenly disconnect: Hi there, I have had a weird thing happen to me recently where all of my USB ports and Bluetooth suddenly disconnects. The only way to get everything back going again is to restart the computer. Does anyone know why this is happening?Cheers, Arthur...
  7. External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.

External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.: I get the following message when I set up my external USB bluetooth and driver: Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8771\00E04C239987 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_091E&PID_0B89\5&14e58fb7&0&2 Class Guid:...
  8. Bluetooth driver problem

Bluetooth driver problem: hello. please i also have an issue with my bluetooth driver on my windows 10. Laptop is Toshiba Sattelite C660-1QG. Bluetooth icon doesnt show even when i click on show all hidden please help...
  9. Sudden Network Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden Network Problems: Three computers (one Windows 7, two Windows 10) are on a home network; both Windows 10 computers are on 1803. Until today, all could share one printer connected to the Windows 7 computer and could share files from/to a public folder on one of the other computers. This is file...
  10. Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared: I am very frustrated. Turned the PC on, worked some time with my bluetooth mouse on, suddenly the mouse stopped working, the occasional OFF-ON the mouse did not help (as it usually does), I went to Settings, and acctually did see the Bluetooth settings dissapeared before...