Windows 10: Network cable error..

Discus and support Network cable error.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am constantly getting a "a network cable has been disconnected" error and it's driving me crazy. I've tried so many things, I got a new router, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cptcrazeballs, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Network cable error..

I am constantly getting a "a network cable has been disconnected" error and it's driving me crazy. I've tried so many things, I got a new router, I changed the adaptor settings (duplex setting), changed the proxy settings and nothing helps. It "disconnects" for like 3-5 seconds and then it works again but it's preventing me from playing any kind of online game. Some days I get the error 20 times and some days I don't get it at all.

Edit: I should mention that my network cable is a 20m cable.

:)

cptcrazeballs, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Wingo101 Win User

Long Network Cable

Hi Guys,

I want to extend my wired network.

The distance is about 200m, now here's my problem... I heard that the longest CAT5 network cable can be 100m.

Is there any way i can extend the distance by using a switch every 100m or so?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. *Smile Network cable error.. :)

Wingo101, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken

Hi,

As you have mentioned, the network cable is working fine with other system. The issue might be due to the outdated drivers or due to the incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the drivers and check if it helps.

• Type Device Manager in the search bar, and select
      Device Manager from the list.

• In Device Manager, expand Network adapters
      option.

• Right click on the network adapter name and click on
      Update Driver Software.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after update is done.
    Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Groggubus Win User

Network cable error..

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Network cable error..

1. Network cable error.. - Similar Threads - Network cable error

2. Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem: Laptop = Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL OS = Windows 10Modem = Netmaster Infinity 401USB to Ethernet Adapter = ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter---I plugged my adapter into the SS USB port on my laptop, then connected the adapter with my modem via an ethernet...
  3. Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem: Laptop = Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL OS = Windows 10Modem = Netmaster Infinity 401USB to Ethernet Adapter = ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter---I plugged my adapter into the SS USB port on my laptop, then connected the adapter with my modem via an ethernet...
  4. Fix Network cable unplugged error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Network cable unplugged error on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are getting Network cable unplugged error on Windows 11/10 in the Network Connections panel, here are some tips to fix the issue. It may appear due to various reasons, and some possible causes and solutions are mentioned here. If your wired internet connection...
  5. Error: "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken"

Error: "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken": I have an Toshiba Laptop. I left it like this for a couple of hours and then attempted to switch it on again and, after a lot of attempts, Windows finally started as usual but there was one problem: I was getting the "no networks available" error and the Wifi option is...
  6. network cable unplugged

network cable unplugged: W10 18363.535 just updated computer #3 today and noticed afterwards while trying to connect to network, I get the "network cable unplugged" message. Did the usual re-plugging, changed the cable, same results. Finally worked over to the network adapter and after a while...
  7. Network connection drops while on cable

Network connection drops while on cable: I have the following setup: 2 x windows 10 and 1 X windows 7 computers connected to the same router through cable having 192.168.0.1 as the router gateway. win7-box: 192.168.0.38 win10-box1: 192.168.0.211 win10-box2: 192.168.0.24 I am connecting from win7-box, which I'm...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged

Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged: My Lenovo ideapad 500 won't detect a network cable, have tried different cables that work on different PC's. It uses a Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller Here's what ive tried so far: New driver from Realtek website. Deleted from device manager and restarted. Every...
  9. Network cable unplugged

Network cable unplugged: Hopefully this is the right section to post this. I have just moved into a new home and i am having issues connecting to the internet through a wired connection. Wfi works but id rather use the wired connection since i have it . The house is wired for Cat 5e. I have an ASUS...
  10. "Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..

"Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..: Hoping some of the Windows ninjas can help. Running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell XPS 8500 desktop/tower. Hard wired Ethernet from Dlink router to PC. Had been working great for months. But all of a sudden (yesterday) - getting this message from "Net Connections."...