Windows 10: Network called Sitara device showing up

Discus and support Network called Sitara device showing up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 pc I look at the Network to see a device unknown to me. The name is Sitara. Looking it up shows that it is a TI processor. It was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yakman_644, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Network called Sitara device showing up

On my Windows 10 pc I look at the Network to see a device unknown to me. The name is Sitara. Looking it up shows that it is a TI processor. It was on for about 20 minutes and then dropped off the Network while I was investigating it on another window using DuckDuckGo. Is this a known bug in Windows 10?

:)

Yakman_644, Jan 8, 2021

2. Network will not show on the last device.

Hi James,

I suggest you to remove all the networks that are connected to your device and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems. If you recently upgraded to
    Windows 10, it's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows. Check to see if an updated driver is available.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.

• In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the network adapter, and then select Update Driver Software >
      Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.

• After installing the updated driver, select the Start
      Network called Sitara device showing up [​IMG]
      button >
      Power > Restart if asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there. If your PC can't connect to the Internet, you'll need to download a driver on a different PC and save
    it to a USB flash drive, so you can install the driver on your PC. You’ll need to know the PC manufacturer and model name or number.

Rely us with the status to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Network called Sitara device showing up

Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Network called Sitara device showing up

1. Network called Sitara device showing up - Similar Threads - Network called Sitara

2. Devices / Computers not showing up in Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices / Computers not showing up in Network: For some reason I can't see any computers on the network anymore, not even my own PC. It used to work just fine, but now nothing is showing up inside the Network 0 items and I didn't changed anything at all I didn't installed any new program, didn't update/remove any...
  3. Devices / Computers not showing up in Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices / Computers not showing up in Network: For some reason I can't see any computers on the network anymore, not even my own PC. It used to work just fine, but now nothing is showing up inside the Network 0 items and I didn't changed anything at all I didn't installed any new program, didn't update/remove any...
  4. Network devices not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network devices not showing: Since updating windows 10 it has made my PC2 network device vanish from Network list? I have googled and YouTube every possible solution. Everything to network discovery is set to Turn on. Can someone please help? Windows 10 pro - 20H2 165691
  5. Device showing up on network

Device showing up on network: After the recent Windows update we are seeing a new device showing up on our home network that has not been there before. It comes and goes. Is this someone trying to hack into our network. We do have an Alexa dot but this is the first time that we have been seeing this...
  6. Random Devices showing up on my home network.

Random Devices showing up on my home network.: I am hoping this question will be a quick answer from a techy who has more knowledge about this kind of thing than I do, I have weird devices showing up on my private home network and I have had some pretty bad things happen to me before from something similar so I am still...
  7. Unknown Devices showing up in Network

Unknown Devices showing up in Network: So, I've encountered this once before, but it's recently happened again. Got a device named 'austin' showing up in my Windows network section of Explorer. Its vendor was labelled 'Amazon', and it had no IP address - only a MAC address. To double my confusion, when I...
  8. Devices do not show up in Network

Devices do not show up in Network: After I recently changed router settings, I could not see any of the computers on my local network and now I cannot see the computer folder in file explorer/network. I cannot even see my own computer. My computer can be accessed by another computer on the network. How do I...
  9. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.: I've been doing a lot of research on this Amazon Device that is showing up in my network and see that a lot of people are having the same issues around the world, has anyone contacted AMAZON concerning this issue? If yes how do we get it to stop, Do we have to stop using...
  10. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.: I just read many pages of questions about this phenomenon and found it curious that no comments were from anyone at Microsoft. Does that mean this is one of those mysterious back doors we here so much about in the news? I am not sure what to make of it. If it is an...