Windows 10: Network card doesn't work until restart

Discus and support Network card doesn't work until restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If i use the computer to download things, continously after a while (sometimes 1 hour, other times 4 hours, but anytime eventually) the Ethernet wired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndreiCernat, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Network card doesn't work until restart

If i use the computer to download things, continously after a while (sometimes 1 hour, other times 4 hours, but anytime eventually) the Ethernet wired connection doesn't work; it says "no internet access". if i try to disable/enable network card, run troubleshooter, disconnet/connect cable it just doesn't work. Only if i restart the computer it works again.

It's the network card broken?

I forgot to tell you that i have an integrated realtek network card 10/100/1000 and i have a 1000mbps internet plan.

:)

AndreiCernat, Jun 19, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Network card doesn't work until restart [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 26, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Network card doesn't work until restart [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Network card doesn't work until restart

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Network card doesn't work until restart

1. Network card doesn't work until restart - Similar Threads - Network card doesn't

2. Game crashses and graphic card won't work until its restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashses and graphic card won't work until its restarted: Hello, I am currently using a Lenovo Legion 5 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. This device is about 2 and a half years old but the problem just came in around 6 months ago.The first time I remember when this problem occur is when I'm playing Bioshock 2 on Epic...
  3. Game crashses and graphic card won't work until its restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashses and graphic card won't work until its restarted: Hello, I am currently using a Lenovo Legion 5 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. This device is about 2 and a half years old but the problem just came in around 6 months ago.The first time I remember when this problem occur is when I'm playing Bioshock 2 on Epic...
  4. Headphones doesn't work untill we restart and after restart if we unplug the headphones and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones doesn't work untill we restart and after restart if we unplug the headphones and...: I've been looking through the old questions and I couldn't find a fix, the issue is pretty much what the title says.Please look at the image below, idk why it says this.Also I think the issue occurred after I updated my drivers from here...
  5. Headphones doesn't work untill we restart and after restart if we unplug the headphones and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones doesn't work untill we restart and after restart if we unplug the headphones and...: I've been looking through the old questions and I couldn't find a fix, the issue is pretty much what the title says.Please look at the image below, idk why it says this.Also I think the issue occurred after I updated my drivers from here...
  6. Programs stop working until computer restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs stop working until computer restart: Hi,Every once and a while almost all .exe's will either stop responding or not even open. If they open its just a white screen and task master says the program is not responding. This can be fixed by restarting my computer, but I want to know why this happens and if there is...
  7. Two-computer networking works until I restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two-computer networking works until I restart: Hi, I have two computers both running Windows 10. They are networked together via Ethernet cables to an ATT cable modem. I can get file and print sharing working until I restart either or both computers, then file and print sharing goes away. I can get it working again by...
  8. Ethernet “unidentied network” until I restart router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet “unidentied network” until I restart router: I have installed an ethernet port in my office but I am struggling to get the network to connect reliably on my desktop. The network and cable are fine - it works reliably on a laptop also running windows 10. The PC can also happily connect via a USB WiFi. I have tried...
  9. Gamepad doesn't work in games after momentarily disconnecting until I restart PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad doesn't work in games after momentarily disconnecting until I restart PC: Hi ! I've got a Logitech F310 wired controller/gamepad which is connected to my desktop via USB. I'm using Windows 10 x64 v1909 b18363.836. The issue I'm facing is that sometimes my controller disconnects automatically - I'm pretty sure it happens when the wire coming out...
  10. Video not working until restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video not working until restart: I have had this problem since I did a fresh install of Windows 10 1809, I have since updated to 1903 and the problem persists. When I start up my computer I open a video file and the computer freezes for around 15 seconds and then sometimes it will play and sometimes it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wired connection not working until reboot