Windows 10: Network card failure

Discus and support Network card failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I'm sure there must be a few who have experienced this. I've done an upgrade and removed all Cisco VPN software / Kaspersky. I upgraded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gregw108, Sep 10, 2015.

1. gregw108 Win User

Network card failure

Hi I'm sure there must be a few who have experienced this.

I've done an upgrade and removed all Cisco VPN software / Kaspersky.

I upgraded the intel NIC 82577 to the latest driver before upgrading but I still get the error the message in device manager that the NIC is not working with error code 39.

tried re-installing / removing the NIC updating the drivers manually of which it tells me the drivers aren't 64 bit, but they currently work on my windows 7 64bit,
    Looked up the deleting the reg key (does not exist on my system)
    I have another PC with the same problem of which I did the system reset and the NIC worked fine on that, the problem is that after reset the activation then fails with Activation key not compatible enter a different code.

Can anyone recommend the best course of action to get to windows 10 and get a working licence?

Thanks in advance

:)

gregw108, Sep 10, 2015

2. Hyper-V virtual switch causes slow download speeds

Hardly a failure as not everyone is seeing the issues you are seeing.

You need to figure out why your particular software/hardware setup is failing. Have the latest network drivers? Have multi-network cards? Use another network card for your virtual network? Etc.

Solar-Eclipse, Sep 10, 2015
  3. vondonny Win User
    my N73 gives sim registration fail message.

i recently bought a second-hand n73-1 in Botswana. when i put my sim card and switch it on, it gives a sim registration failure message. it shows the network signal as okay but it says no network connection.Can someone help me?

vondonny, Sep 10, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Network card failure

Hi greg and welcome to the forum. *Smile

What driver are you currently using for the Intel 82577? Are you on 20.2? If you are, then maybe you can do a manual install of the driver using compatibility mode to enable functionality.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...for-Windows-8-

As far as your activation issues are concerned. Please start a new thread in the "Windows Updates and Activation" sub-forum. This should be your most urgent priority as certain functions of Win10 will not be working correctly without full activation. I am assuming you upgraded to Win10 from within Win7. ie You didn't try to upgrade via a clean install

WhyMe, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Network card failure

1. Network card failure - Similar Threads - Network card failure

2. Graphics Card / Driver failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card / Driver failure: Graphics card / driver busted? Recently rebuilt my pc and I have started getting black screens when loading into games. I used DUU and rolled back my graphics driver to 537.58 nvidia and it worked but then froze and went black but left some aspects of the screen visible....
  3. Graphics Card / Driver failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card / Driver failure: Graphics card / driver busted? Recently rebuilt my pc and I have started getting black screens when loading into games. I used DUU and rolled back my graphics driver to 537.58 nvidia and it worked but then froze and went black but left some aspects of the screen visible....
  4. Complete Network Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete Network Failure: I have an HP Omen 17-ck000. I've had for a few years without an issue. All the sudden networking stopped working. Wi-Fi dropped and when I tried to switch to another network it would just spin and eventually Wi-Fi would completely disappear from the Network & Internet section...
  5. Complete Network Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete Network Failure: I have an HP Omen 17-ck000. I've had for a few years without an issue. All the sudden networking stopped working. Wi-Fi dropped and when I tried to switch to another network it would just spin and eventually Wi-Fi would completely disappear from the Network & Internet section...
  6. Network driver failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network driver failure: Please help! My surface pro network driver has failed. I have no internet or bluetooth and my laptop doesn’t recognise my iphone on USB. Ive removed the network driver and restarted. No change. I’ve restored windows. No change. Desperate times as remote working or NOT...
  7. Network card issues

Network card issues: I have a HP laptop with Windows 10, everytime I turn off my laptop and take it somewhere else with an established wifi and turn my laptop on my network card is disabled. Since I have no wifi button on my laptop I have to reset the network card. Even when I take it back home...
  8. network card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    network card: I replaced the network card in my HP g6 the other day it works but the WIFI light turns blue when off and no light when on the connecters are in the right order 1&2 but I did fit a new keyboard maybe that's the reason or HP labelled the wires wrong because were the black...
  9. Networking failure

Networking failure: I have two home computers on my network with the desktop on my main PC shareable with my wifes laptop so that I can copy files onto her machine. Why doesn't the network connection work all of the time? Sometimes I can transfer a file and other times it just refuses to see...
  10. SD card failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card failure: 1 of my SD cards are not working on my kazam vision windows 1 gaming tablet my SD card works in another device I have done troubleshoots 20plus times I have inserted another SD card and it works can anybody help please...