Windows 10: Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support Network Card Keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RainbowPride, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard

So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as well. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating to the new driver, etc. Can someone help and tell me what might be going on?

:)

RainbowPride, Jan 18, 2020
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    Network Card Keeps Disconnecting [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine Wifi Dongle, HOMORE Wifi adapter, 600Mbps Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5.8G/433Mbps) Wireless USB Network Adapter/Antenna for Desktop/Laptop/PC, Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista Mac Os:Amazon.co.uk:Computers & Accessories

vaxevanos, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    My laptop WiFi keeps disconnecting almost ever minute

Hello Fadi,

There are multiple possible reasons why your Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting like the drivers or the actual router itself. To assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is this happening to your other devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform all the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article to isolate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

Network Disconnect Problem

Hello Narender,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

At this point, I suggest you to disable the power management option for the network adapter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below suggested steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start Menu and select Device Manager from the menu to change the .
    • Next, to disable the setting for power management settings, expand Network Adapters, right-click on the adapter, click
      Properties, click the Power Management tab, and then clear the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

1. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Network Card Keeps

2. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network keeps disconnecting: The internet keeps disconnecting from the PC. Sometimes it will state that there aren’t any networks to connect to when the internet is actually working fine. I know this because my other devices are connected. I noticed the Bluetooth and network adapters may disappear or...
  4. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  5. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  6. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card

Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card: Hello, I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection. I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6. The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I...
  8. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

Network Card Keeps Disconnecting: Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as...
  9. SD Card keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi My SD card keeps disconnecting and and reconnecting on its own. Because of this I have lost very important pics of a event. When I try to use recovery software as well it does the same. SD card does not stay connected. Please let me know what steps to follow to fix...
  10. USB card reader keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB card reader keep disconnecting: Hello! I have a USB card reader that I use with a Micro SD card to record my favorite series from a DVB-T set-top box when at work so I can watch it later. While recording it works OK due probably to the low data rate required. The problem arises when I connect it to my...