Windows 10: network card

Discus and support network card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I replaced the network card in my HP g6 the other day it works but the WIFI light turns blue when off and no light when on the connecters are in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by terry qb, Nov 27, 2019.

1. terry qb Win User

network card

I replaced the network card in my HP g6 the other day it works but the WIFI light turns blue when off and no light when on the connecters are in the right order 1&2 but I did fit a new keyboard maybe that's the reason or HP labelled the wires wrong because were the black wire is connected I thought the grey wire was when I took it off.

:)

terry qb, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    WiFi card shown in Device manager but not in Network & sharing center

Hi Budd,

We suggest that you update the drivers and check if it works.

Follow the steps below to update the Wireless Adapter's driver:

• Press Windows key+X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Network Driver (802.11n Wireless Card).
    • Click on the Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver.
    If the update went successful, please reboot the computer to take effect the changes.

Let us know the result.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

network card

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

network card

1. network card - Similar Threads - network card

2. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  3. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  4. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  5. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  6. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to directly connect 2 Windows 11 PC's through a second network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to directly connect 2 Windows 11 PC's through a second network card: Hi, my name is David. I have searched and not been able to find specific details of how to accomplish the following. I have 2 PC's that currently each have a single network card that connects to my router, providing their access to the internet and shared folders between all...
  8. How to directly connect 2 Windows 11 PC's through a second network card

How to directly connect 2 Windows 11 PC's through a second network card: Hi, my name is David. I have searched and not been able to find specific details of how to accomplish the following. I have 2 PC's that currently each have a single network card that connects to my router, providing their access to the internet and shared folders between all...
  9. Network card getting resetted always on Windows 2019 Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network card getting resetted always on Windows 2019 Server: Hi, i am using Windows 2019 Server, every 8 hrs my server network card is getting restarted, on checking the eventviewer i found the following things in error as The network interface "Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary...
  10. Network card getting resetted always on Windows 2019 Server

Network card getting resetted always on Windows 2019 Server: Hi, i am using Windows 2019 Server, every 8 hrs my server network card is getting restarted, on checking the eventviewer i found the following things in error as The network interface "Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary...