Windows 10: Network Config.

Discus and support Network Config. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to connect to server. Check the network conf. of your PC What does this mean? And now I cant get into excel files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LisaDaczka, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Network Config.

Unable to connect to server. Check the network conf. of your PC

What does this mean? And now I cant get into excel files

:)

LisaDaczka, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Network Config.

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Network Config.

1. Network Config. - Similar Threads - Network Config

2. Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location: So I have a USB-key that I want to encrypt while it is functioning as a network drive. But Bitlocker does not seem to "see" the drive. In this case the "usb2"So how do I do this?...
  3. My available wifi networks show "open bond config"...what is that?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My available wifi networks show "open bond config"...what is that?: Under my wifi connections options I have begun to see two new connections besides my own & my neighbor's routers: The first one is named "Bond Config KSMWSCE81479" The second one is "XHS-7BD10229" Can anyone explain what those two things are? SEE screenshot Thanks. I've...
  4. 2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - config

2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - config: Hello, I’m in the process of setting up 2 LAN networks at home. This project is calling for each Database server to be on a separate and preferably 1Gb network. Please see attached sketch. I’m not sure how to configure details of the each server and the each work station....
  5. 2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - basic config

2 Networks connected to 1 workstations - basic config: Hello, I’m in the process of setting up 2 LAN networks at home. This project is calling for each Database server to be on a separate and preferably 1Gb network. Please see attached sketch I’m not sure how to configure details of the each server and the each work station....
  6. Laptop docking station network card config change after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop docking station network card config change after Win 10 update: My work laptop was updated to Windows 10 overnight. The update caused my docking station’s network card to switch into energy saving mode. This caused my my internet connection to drop and immediately reconnect every few minutes. I only noticed it because it was crashing a...
  7. How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?: Hi Pals, I have client system with UEFI enabled dhcp, system drive encrypted with PIN+TPM and network protector certificate is deployed! At boot time, valid ip obtained by dhcp but no drive key acquired! and bit-locker blue screen appeared to enter key manually! any one...
  8. Need to access network computer to copy config file of our software

Need to access network computer to copy config file of our software: Hello! firstly sorry for my bad english. I have 1 question that I didn't found the solution, I would like to access an computer named, for example, PC300, I can use RDP on their computer with their local computer credential we have created any computer ( username:...
  9. Switching form one network config to another

Switching form one network config to another: Hello Everyone, I have three networks in my life: one at my employed job, one at my own workshop, and one at home. I have a Win10 laptop with me most of the time. Now, two of the networks I use have a DHCP server which leases addresses to my laptop. The third network (at my...
  10. W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues

W-lan Auto Config automatically stops causing network issues: Laptop is HP Probook 450 G5 8th Gen with Realtek RTL8821CE(1x1) wireless card issue is that sometimes wifi gets limited and needs to be reset i have tried every thing like latest drivers for graphic cards(for wireless mirroring as its also having issues because of...