Windows 10: Network Connection Disabled

Discus and support Network Connection Disabled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had an ASUS Vivobook k570ud for almost a year now but recently whenever I boot up my laptop while plugged in it loses all network connection, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David_Copperfield, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Network Connection Disabled

I've had an ASUS Vivobook k570ud for almost a year now but recently whenever I boot up my laptop while plugged in it loses all network connection, and I'll have to unplug and do a soft or hard restart so that I can get any network connection back. I've tried reinstalling network adapters and using airplane mode to restart the connection but they never work and this problem is becoming quite a commonplace issue. Does anybody else have this problem or know how to solve this?

:)

David_Copperfield, Apr 6, 2019

2. Network connection disabled

I accidentally disabled a network connection of mobile hotspot, Now the hotspot is not working. please tell me how to add that network connection step by step.

GowthamKalla, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Network Connection Disabled

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Network Connection Disabled

1. Network Connection Disabled - Similar Threads - Network Connection Disabled

2. Disable automatic connection of a wireless network not in range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable automatic connection of a wireless network not in range: I am trying to connect to a network, but it is not shown in the list of available networks. It is in fact available, but it is not shown. When I launch the troubleshooter, it insists on connecting me to a network that I previously had selected as "connect automatically", but...
  3. Disable automatic connection of a wireless network not in range

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable automatic connection of a wireless network not in range: I am trying to connect to a network, but it is not shown in the list of available networks. It is in fact available, but it is not shown. When I launch the troubleshooter, it insists on connecting me to a network that I previously had selected as "connect automatically", but...
  4. Disable automatic connection of a wireless network not in range

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC

Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC: Hello , You can use the following commands to enable or disable your network devices / adapters To find the network devices / adapters you want, you must use the following command wmic nic get name, index, NetConnectionID After finding the network devices / adapters you want...
  6. Cannot disable "Connect automatically" for unknown networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot disable "Connect automatically" for unknown networks: [ATTACH] These are networks I've never connected to, and never want to. However they always appear with that checkmark ticked. If I untick, it just ticks it back. Ironically, my own network is never ticked (and if I tick it, it automatically unticks). This feels like a bug...
  7. disabling the auto-connecting of unknown networks!

disabling the auto-connecting of unknown networks!: My Wifi home network is going down all the time, because whatever unknown Wifi Connection can take the lead, as they are all marked as `Automatically` BUT mine. Every time I click on them one by one to uncheck `automatically connect`, seconds later, they are again all marked...
  8. Network connection disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network connection disabled: I accidentally disabled a network connection of mobile hotspot, Now the hotspot is not working. please tell me how to add that network connection step by step. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-disabled/4e005d07-4337-4409-bb3f-023915b7f544
  9. Disable Network Connections

Disable Network Connections: Finally gave up on the Realteck PCIe GBE Ethernet and decided to go with the built in Wifi (Dell Wirreless 1502). Internet speeds are up and signal is strong, even though page loading stalls every one out of three times. But this is an improvement ! [img] However, I...
  10. Disable "Connect to networks shared by my contacts"

Disable "Connect to networks shared by my contacts": Hi everyone, Settings > Network & Internet > Manage Wi-Fi Settings Here on Microsoft help page, there's a tutorial on how to "turn off Connect to suggested open hotspots and Connect to networks shared by my contacts" Configure telemetry and other settings in your...