Windows 10: Network Connection - My Network Not Displayed

Discus and support Network Connection - My Network Not Displayed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to connect to wifi as my network for the apartment I just moved into is not listed under a list of available wifi networks. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DRS74, May 29, 2019.

1. DRS74 Win User

Network Connection - My Network Not Displayed

Hello, I am unable to connect to wifi as my network for the apartment I just moved into is not listed under a list of available wifi networks. I am able to connect to the wifi network on my phone (as it is listed there) and my roommates who own macs are able to connect as well. To be clear, other networks are showing up, just not mine. Ive tried a couple methods (restarting my computer, updating/rolling back the driver, updating my computer, manually updating the driver, restarting the router, etc.) with no luck. Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

DRS74, May 29, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 29, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 29, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Network Connection - My Network Not Displayed - Similar Threads - Network Connection Network

2. No connection to my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection to my network: Hi! My laptop is not connecting to the corporate electronic address either the available Hotspot inclusive mine. It shows msftconnectest.com then blocks. Can it be a suspicious? What can I do to have my conection back and properly working?...
  3. No connection to my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection to my network: Hi! My laptop is not connecting to the corporate electronic address either the available Hotspot inclusive mine. It shows msftconnectest.com then blocks. Can it be a suspicious? What can I do to have my conection back and properly working?...
  4. No connection to my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  6. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  7. connected network computer not displayed in file manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connected network computer not displayed in file manager: windows 10 home file manager cannot see connected computer running windows 10 pro - although sync program between works just fine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-network-computer-not-displayed-in-file/1c7dd58c-4e89-410f-a404-0960e903e575
  8. Network Connections

Network Connections: Please are you able to assist I have just changed my ISP and received a new Router. The ISP had set up the router with a Username which was incorrect and upon receiving it I changed via the web page. This change is displayed on the web page for the router but the old name...
  9. Changing the Display Order of Network Connections

Changing the Display Order of Network Connections: This is going to sound very petty and unimportant, but it's niggling me, as I have found something annoying in Windows 10's display of network components. I have two Ethernet ports on my motherboard, the first of which is connected to my router, the second to my netbook,...
  10. No network connectivity

No network connectivity: Hi, I suffer total loss of network connectivity after a computer crash. I am on win 10 x64 Here is my ipconfig /all, hopefully someone can spot what is wrong: C:\WINDOWS\system32>ipconfig /all Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . :...